Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Can I get the same product but with a 220V, 50 Hz option. The one listed here is a 120V, 60Hz
asked by L. V. Vaidyanath on November 5, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
You can always get a power converter, I have done this in the past and it works fine. The unit is marked 120VAC 60 HZ so it is not multi-voltage like most other appliances,
SteveP answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

It all depends on where you live, but the answer is,Yes. My 616 220 50 Hz was purchased in the Middle East. European & Australian is 230 volt 50Hz. My region power supply is classed by Onkyo as Others. I considered buying from UK but cost of shipping 13 kg and paying VAT simply not worth it so i bought local. I suggest that you contact your Onkyo dealer to see if they can order for you.
J. W. Cooksey answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

If you buy the unit in USA you will get 120V, 60HZ. The same unit can be used with a good step down transforers in India. It is not easy to get the same unit with 220V, 50 HZ in USA.
Anil Kumar Kombathula answered on January 22, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product