The product is described as having two "light stands". Does this mean it comes with the 5/8 adapter needed to put my current lights on?
asked by apdawkins on July 20, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
Yes, the two vertical mounts are basically light stands with 1/4" or 3/8" studs. You may need to purchase an adapter for your particular light but they can be found cheap and plentiful right here on Amazon. If you already own two spare light stands you could build your own crossbar and save some money.
Matt answered on August 29, 2013

I think it means "light" in terms of weight. Mine did not come with any sort of mount for lights.
Kat answered on July 20, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›