Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on May 7, 2012
The book is function - oriented. You go to the section / page for the function you're after and it gives no nonsense 1, 2, 3, step by step instructions on that function. The breadth of the selected functions is very large and the orgnization of the book is straight forward. It's a very handy reference book.
on January 8, 2012
This book is not only priced great, but the full color, visual images and way it is presented is great. My only complaint is that many of the menu items suggested are very small. That made it tempting to do 4 stars.
on June 25, 2012
This book WON'T explain everything you can do with PhotoShop Elements (PSE) 10 but it will give you 100 tasks that you can carry out, clearly illustrated with screen dumps and very concise steps on what to do. The book can be used from page 1 >> or you can refer to it for specific problems you want to solve.There are 8 sections: Organising and Preparing Photos; Adjusting Images; Working with RAW; Local Control Features; Using Adjustment Layers; Solve Photo Problems; Size and Sharpen Photos and Go Beyond the Basics. This is about the fifth book in this series that I have purchased and used, and I enjoy the page layout, work style and clear explanations. An excellent publication.
on July 1, 2012
I have been using Photoshop Elements for several years. While we all know that there is a high degree of transfer of learning from one version to the next, we also know that there are always new and better features with each version. Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks is well worth the money for several reasons. First, it serves as a great reference manual for the most important Elements features. Second, by simply reading through it, you reinforce old learning and learn new ways to use the software. Third, the book is well organized and it is easy to locate desired instructions. Last and most important, the instruction is very logical, specific, and delivered in a way that even new users can understand and implement from the first use. Highly recommended.
on February 28, 2012
This is a really great book. It is very helpful for the beginner. It has super easy to follow instructions.
on May 31, 2012
This book offers great tips and makes it easy to do so many things. With illustrations and steps clearly marked, plus other hints it is one of the best "how-To" photo bo9oks I have...and I have a bunch covering Photoshop Elements and Lightroom.
on April 24, 2012
This book looked like a great book, when I checked it out at Barnes & Noble. So I ordered it on my Kindle. The only thing is it's kind of hard to learn off the Kindle since the pages are so small. I'd rather do an actual book to go straight to the pages I need. But so far the book helps with my Photoshop.
on September 10, 2012
I'm a beginner with Photoshop and working, maybe struggling, with PSE 10. I chose this book because a friend's "Dummies book" for the program seemed too advanced for what I needed. It started with the assumption that any user of PSE10 would have had experience with prior versions. That may be generally true, but is not necessarily a given. My prior experiences with Photo editing are with Picassa and the Windows Live applications.

I started reading at the beginning; the first two chapters were mostly understandable, but again there was some assumption of prior knowledge, and the Index has some gaps. The specific item you may be questioning or looking for may be hard to find. The quick fixes work well, but when I tried to fill a gap in a line to hide reflected light and only needed a fine brush or pencil, I found I had to get into layers--a lot more work with more steps to mess up. In "Windows Live" it is just a matter of clicking on a brush or pencil tool, then on the color wanted, and with a few strokes the fix is done: to be fair once PSE is "conquered", I'm sure it will have more versatility.

I still looking for a book with more basic instruction and tips.
on June 30, 2012
This is a very good book and the price is very good. The information is presented in an easy to understand way. I am a beginner in photo editing, except for the little iPhoto has. So having a book that is written well and easy to follow is great. The only reason I am giving 4 stars is that the printing on the menu examples is too small.
on April 19, 2012
Very good very helpful easy to understand makes using Photoshop Elements much easier I would highly recomend I would purchase again nice to have resources like this