Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

Format: Perfect Paperback|Change

on April 19, 2011
I teach English as a second language and most of my students are business executives who want business oriented English lessons. For them, I usually use a 5 step system which is good, but very expensive. Since it was low priced I bought "Communicating in Business English" to check it out. I was pleasantly surprised. Of course there is a limit to how much you can fit into 190 pages, but I found the pages packed with useful lessons, most which complimented my more detailed course books. For the size and certainly for the price, I found this book to be a real gem.
My students love it and some want me to order one for them.
on August 28, 2008
I just recently ordered the book as a personal reference. Immediately that I started reading the book, I found it extremely useful. It is full-colored and easy-to-read with plenty images that helps you illustrate dialogs and new vocabulary. I think it is excellent for intermediate english-level students and also for ESL (english as second language) working professionals.
on May 16, 2012
I have used this book for a few years with students in companies needing quick help to learn the language of business English. The format is good and the vocabulary lists and exercises are well written. However, the recorded material is a real disappointment. Instead of hiring two female actresses and two male actors to read the parts the editor has chosen to ask each actor and actress to read more than one voice. This means that the voices sometimes sound like Looney Tunes characters. A poor showing, especially for language learners. In some classes we just burst out laughing at the ridiculous voices!
on September 20, 2010
Communicating in Business English is fast becoming one of my favorites for Business English.
My student love the suggested phrases for various aspects of the business world.
on April 29, 2015
I'm using it for practice for a business ESL learner; he liked it enough to buy his own copy. It starts out simple, then builds to a higher level. CD is good for listening lesson before they read, then practice.
on March 30, 2014
I didn't listen to the CD so I can't rate it, but the examples and exercises were very clear and useful.
on March 6, 2014
I was very surprised to get this shipped in two day. The book is excellent and easy to read. I highly recommend the book
on October 11, 2013
I have already begun to use the lessons in this book. The vocabulary is practical and the layout is easy to read.
on August 25, 2015
best ESL business book out there...very practical
on September 8, 2015
very useful, clear and easy to use and refer to