Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CLEAR Silicone Skin Case for Nintendo DS Lite / NDSL / DSL + LCD TOP / BOTTOM Screen Protector sticker
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 1, 2008
This silicone skin case is not bad for the price. It protects the case of my son's DS from scratches very well. Also gives it a little shock protection from drops. Some screen protectors are also provided with this product. Overall review, nothing fancy, gets the job done.
on January 13, 2010
Maybe my expectations for this product were too high. I thought it would be something that you could always have on your DS but I can't even close my DS when the case is on it. On the other hand, protects your DS from shocks/scratches and it is really easy to put on and take off.