Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 19, 2000
I BOUGHT THIS UNIT FOR USE AT MY BUSINESS. SETUP WAS A SNAP. I WAS ABLE TO HOOK IT UP TO THE STOREWIDE SPEAKERS IN MINUTES. THE SOUND QUALITY IS EXCELLENT. THE 5 CD CHANGER HAS BEEN EXCELLENT ESPECIALLY FOR PLAYING CHRISTMAS CD'S. THIS UNIT RUNS ALL DAY 6 DAYS A WEEK & SO FAR NO PROBLEMS. I REALLY CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS UNIT. SO FAR IT HAS PERFORMED FLAWLESSLY
on December 18, 2000
This RCA system is one of the best out there. It has everything. Its great!
on June 6, 2001
I got this for christmas after many hours of comparison shopping online, i picked out this one because of the price, and features. It has worked like a dream, its easy to move around, the sound kicks [butt], and it picks up good radio signal too. The only minor drawbacks are, when it shuffle's songs, you cant just set it for one disc, and when it changes cd's, its quite loud, other than that, its everything i wanted in a stereo.
on April 1, 2001
i have had this for about 6 months now and i love it. the bass is realy good. i have realy enjoyed this system by rca
on February 14, 2006
I bought four of these with the idea that if one had problems, I'd be able to troubleshoot a little better. Well, one of the three hasn't even been used. Of the other three, only one hasn't had an issue. The other two have had skipping problems on CDs. With one, I was able to clean the laser (something I've never had to do on any other CD player I've owned) and it began working properly. The other one didn't respond to that. It simply skips over CDs like it doesn't see them.

I've noticed other RCA models similar to this have been ripped for their CD players. I also wonder if some of the people posting positive reviews had problems later. I think I'll head to another brand next time.