Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony Sport Behind-The-Neck Headphones (MDR-G59G) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

50%
50%
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$199.88+ $4.99 shipping

on December 25, 2000
I used them in my cousins car on the way to a ski resort, and they sounded excellent. I was surprised at how clear they were and it felt like I was in a room with speakers around me. Definitely different than other kinds, the best I have used in terms of comfort and sound.
on September 30, 2005
I bought these headsets because I needed a replacement for the over-the-ear headphones I was using previously. These are much, much better than the ones that stick in your ears. Initially they were a bit snug, but I am getting use to them and they are really very comfortable.
on April 8, 2007
the headphones have been the longest lasting pair of headphones I have ever own. they fit securely on head with reasonable sound quality, thin enough to sleep with, and just enough cord length I definitely recommend them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 29, 2000
I just bought this Headphones and it's just great, excellent sound and a good style if you like the sports, also you can swim with them, so buy it.... it's a SONY