Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$4.10+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 8, 2011
Belt worked great I used this belt in a V15Z Shark handheld vacuum fit perfect. Thought if you put this in you title for the belt it would help people that are looking for the belt since the vacuum manual doesn't even list the belt or give you a part number. Lucky after doing a little internet research I found that the dirt devil style 1 belt would work and it did!
on February 21, 2013
These belts are thinner and also have fewer layers of reinforcement within the rubber than actual Dirt Devil belts. The ad wording is a little deceptive by stating they are Genuine Dirt Devil style belts. Same style but not close to genuine Dirt Devil quality. I bought these from 'Vacuum Fix'
on March 24, 2014
I was uncertain about whether this belt would fit my very old Dirt Devil hand vacuum. That was due in part to the fact the model number has worn off the label (foolishly) placed on the bottom of the unit. Fortunately, the belt fits and works fine. In fact, the Dirt Devil works as well as when it was new, and I now have a backup spare. Shipping was prompt and the belts arrived when predicted. I'm very satisfied.
on January 14, 2016
This Style 1 belt I got for the older type model 103, the cloth bag with no attachments and it is a tight fit; from roller bar/beater brush to the spindle that will really test your , as a friend use to say, judicious manipulation. You really have to loop it on the bar first then through the access hole put the belt on the spindle and it ain't easy to say the least, but that's really what you want, as a too loose belt will not spin when you bear down or apply
pressure to the area you're vacuuming. One quick fix I've used when the belt is worn and too loose is to take it apart and apply some rubber bands
to the surface that the belt fits on on the beater bar/brush making the old belt grip better. As a matter of fact am doing it now til the old belt gives up
the ghost and wil need to be replaced by one of these new ones. For under 4 bucks this is one of the best deals out there and you get two of 'em. Highly recommend.
on June 1, 2014
I found no simple instructions on the manufacturer's web site or in a Google search. Here's what I recommend. Remove only one screw. This screw is hidden behind the hose swivel. Pop off the D-shaped plate at the front of the unit. Now you can see the top pulley on the motor. Remove the swiveling brush cover by prying under both ends with table knives. Remove two screws from the right end of the brush assembly, Note the small black plate that slides to block the airflow to the hose, and now it fits. Remove the right brush end piece. Set aside the black plate for later replacement. Now you can see and remove the brush. fit the belt around the brush, then twist it onto the motor shaft. make a temporary loop (a six-inch tie rap worked for me) and slip it around the brush next to the belt. Use the loop to tension the belt while re-aligning the belt, end blocks, and screws.

You can now reverse the removal process, but I didn't! I left off the brush cover and hose, but put the black slider in its proper place. Next time I only need to remove three screws and replace the belt. In my opinion the hose and attachments make the Ultra cumbersome to use, don't vacuum well, and make bag and brush replacement more difficult!
on December 15, 2012
I bought these for my 20-year old Royal Model 501 workhorse. They fit just fine and fortunately we still have the belt lifter for easy installation. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I don't know how well the belt will wear.
on March 29, 2016
Great belt, used to restore an old Dirt Devil to pristine working condition. Vac was sitting around useless, so I am glad I ordered these! Just remember it helps to have the little lifter tool to seat it properly (and sometimes you have to figure out which way the belt twist goes -- or it will just jump off).
on November 10, 2015
Works fine. Tricky to mount in the Dirt Devil but can be done. helps if you have strong hands and a stout screwdriver.
In style 1: mount belt onto motor spindle first then on the brush rod. insert brush into the right side recess -- now the tricky part - reapply the small removable left side part home onto the remaining side of the brush rod AND at the same time (with a quick prayer) attach the left side part to the body of the vacuum with correct orientation. I did this last part 4 times before I succeeded.
The steps are obvious but takes time and patience. There is a spindle compartment with a plastic cover. I tried to open it - bad idea - it almost broke.
(say Mr Amazon - do I get paid for all this consultation?)
on May 7, 2014
Exactly as transaction should be. Merchandise is of excellent quality. I will order additional product.

I object to the length Amazon requires for these commentaries.

I am a retired attorney. As such it has been my experience that using fewer words often confuses the issue an tends often to weaken the effect of the intended communication.

Selecting five stars seems adequate to evaluate the degree of satisfaction with the transaction.

To make things worse, copying the response to your email account clutters it up, requiring even more time in addition to clearing out all of Amazon's reminders to perform the over blown evaluations.

The wind blows in Arkansas and it blows and blows and blows and blows until Amazon clearly understands this meaningless babble.
on October 6, 2015
If you are looking for the correct belts to fit the first model Dirt Devil (like mid 80s) these are the ones. Putting them on correctly is another story but you can find a video of how to do it on youtube.