Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

100%

on August 5, 2001
I wasn't sure to expect when I ordered these. I always figure you get what you pay for, but I honestly believe I got MORE! No, they won't match a pair of $100+ binoculars, but if you want an inexpensive pair to keep in the car or suitcase, YOU WILL BE PLEASED! Much better than I expected!
on October 12, 2001
Great value. Highly adjustable for those whose eyes are practically on the side of their head to those whose eyes are right next to each other.
10x zoom is sufficient, better than 8x, and 12x+ would be nice, of course.
25mm lens is a little small for nighttime use as it doesn't capture enough light, but then, they aren't nite vision goggles, either. :) At the same time, anything larger would change the sleek design.
Just get 'em. If they aren't good enough, buy another pair and keep these around as backup. If they're better than you expected... oh well...