Top positive review
73 people found this helpful
Wonderful with minimal faults
on November 15, 2001
This alarm clock is rather wonderful.
* The sound quality of the CDs is good.
* It is a compact size compared to other CD alarm clocks.
* Though the nature sounds are rather cheezy, they can be relaxing at times.
* You can control the brightness of the display.
I do have a few problems with the alarm clock.
* Though I can be woken up by nature sounds, the radio, or a CD, I don't have the option of a buzzer.
* Also I can only be woken up by the first track of a CD.
* My third silly complaint is that when setting times, you can only go forward. This means that if my alarm is set for 7 and I want to get up at 6, I need to set it ahead 23 hours.
* Lastly, when I first got the alarm clock, my CDs tended to skip often, but they don't seem to do so anymore (yay)
One thing that is wonderful about this clock, and very useful, is the ability to listen to music quietly at night.
You can set the volume to be at 2/3 or 1/3 of the volume that you want to be woken up with.
This means that if I want loud music to wake me up, I don't have to fall asleep with music blasting in my ear, I can listen to it quietly.
Also, you can set the music to turn off at a certain time.
OVerall, despite it's expensive price, this is a good alarm clock