Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Silver|Change

on March 4, 2003
The pitcher is very good and professional looking. I especially like the fact that it has a wide opening which make it much easier for milk frothing since I always makes 2 cups at a time. Recently, when I went to a nearby mall, I discovered a very similar design 20oz froth pitcher for less money. It is probably a little expensive, but if you can find it cheaper, this is an excellent product.
This may seem like a silly thing to want, but the Krups pitcher is just the right size and shape to make good frothed milk for lattes, cafe au lait or capucchino. The shape is just the right height to put the nozzle under the milk and get either steamed milk or frothed milk. It fits well under the steam outlet in my DeLonghi coffee machine or under the nozzle on the espresso maker. We clip the insta-read thermometer to the side to get the right temperature milk.

If you haven't had coffee with heated milk (especially in winter) it's a real treat. It doesn't have to be espresso, just foam the milk with the steam outlet and serve with brewed coffee. If you have coffee-loving friends, this is a wonderful little gift to give.
on July 14, 2004
This pitcher is well-designed and nice looking. Design lets you hold it comfortably and touch a finger to the side of it to monitor the temperature. Plenty of room to steam milk for two lattes with a bit of foam on top.
on April 3, 2007
For all the good reasons:

- Looks great

- Feels sturdy, will last a lifetime

- Pours very very cleanly

- Handle is just right to tilt and froth

- When you have a froth head on the milk, you can adjust the tilt so it releases liquid milk from the lower part, or drops foam. Sometimes you need a spoon to control which you get, but not as often as the steel cup I used before this one.

- If you start with half of this cup, you can froth it to the brim and fill a 15-oz glass to the overflow point. So it's not entirely 20oz since you lose some froth on pouring, but if you have that fine solid froth you don't lose much.

- Great for frothing milk for hot chocolate too

Tip: I put sugar (raw) and a touch of vanilla in the pitcher itself, and you get a sweet vanilla froth that goes very well on a nicely extracted espresso.

Cons: I have to wash it after use. If it was self-cleaning it would be perfect. Oh well, good thing it comes out of the dishwasher looking like new.
VINE VOICEon August 25, 2006
for expresso lovers, having a expresso machine at home. this product produces max. foam (plz. read my review on expresso caprisso to know how to achieve max.foam)

The design is very, very scientific. I tried a similar height and volume cup; but got bad results.

The BAD part : The edges are very sharp, while cleaning with hands, be VERY, VERY careful. You might end up cutting yourself !! I take away a whole 2 stars because of this suffered twice.
on August 28, 2005
i owned the 12 and 20 ounce pitchers!!! i needed one after our home burned down for use with my hamilton beach espresso machine i had purchased(an excellent machine-see my review). i purchased this 20 ounce pitcher which is all you will need..the 12 ounce is too small if you like alot of milk..use this one!!

this came in its krups box and is great quality and will last you a lifetime...you can't beat this price 9.99!!! it's crazy!!!i paid over 20.00 for mine from macy's years ago
on January 3, 2007
When I bought a new cappucino machine, I decided to buy a metal frothing pitcher to accompany it. Until then, I had always used a pyrex 1-cup measuring pitcher to froth my milk. To my dismay, the pyrex pitcher works much better. Save your money on this item and, if you do not already have one, purchase a pyrex measuring pitcher. Unlike this product, the pyrex has MULTIPLE uses.
on February 22, 2005
This is a must have item for expert latte and cappucinno. I have tried other pots, and nothing works better than the Krups Frothing Pitcher. Cost me 3 trips to Bed Bath and Beyond before I finally broke down and bought the Krups Frothing Pitcher. Now I make the BEST Cappucinnos and Lattes. Oh yea. Sure makes a difference having the right stuff. Thanks

Sincerely, Harley
on March 9, 2006
If you like a lot of steamed milk and froth this is the frothing pitcher for you! I was worried that the 20-ounces would be too much but it is just perfect.

It's also great for steamuing milk for hot chocolate, steaming hot water for the perfect cup of tea, flavored hot milk, etc

Plus you can't beat that price!
on February 28, 2007
I bought one of these for work and one for home. It works well with the two different thermometers I bought and the volume is large enough to steam enough milk for two large lattes.

I didn't see too many frothing pitcher options to choose from, but regardless, I've been very happy with this one.