Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Black|Change

on January 17, 2004
These speaker brackets are specifically designed for the following Bose speakers:
Acoustimass®
Lifestyle®
3*2*1®
Freestyle®
Having recently purchased the Bose Acoustimass 10 Series III Home Theater Speaker System, it quickly became clear to me that the UB-20W wall/ceiling speaker brackets were the only choice when it came to conserving space. As a whole, given the instructions, a power drill, a 7/32" drill bit and a Phillips head screwdriver, the installation of these speaker brackets was quick and simple.
One note of caution though, the instruction booklet calls for a ¼" drill bit for drilling the holes for the plastic anchors that are supplied with the kit, a ¼" drill bit is just a tad too large and will cause you to send the plastic anchor right on through the wall, never to be seen again. A 7/32" drill bit is perfect for this job!
I highly recommend these wall/ceiling brackets if you're looking at purchasing any of the above listed Bose speakers. They're perfect for the job and, providing you purchase the white or black ones depending on your walls, seamlessly fit right in, not to be noticed. {ssintrepid}
11 comment|76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2011
I purchased this mount to use with my Cinemate II speakers. I mounted them on the wall next to my TV and they look great and are well made. I didnt have any problems with the brackets fitting these speakers. Wasn't sure at first because most of the pictures show the smaller bose speakers being used with these brackets/mounts, but everything worked great and was simple to put up.
review image
55 comments|47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2008
I took a chance with these as my speakers are not Bose. The mount is great (with a neat pivot mechanism), but I had to get some additional hardware to rig my speakers up to them. The machine screw in the bracket is 10-32, but my speaker needed a 1/4-20 machine screw. Too bad the screw size wasn't in the specs, but I doubt Bose owners need to worry about it. The mounts look good now, but I would suggest caution if your speakers don't take the same size screw.
1212 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2009
As usual, Amazon came through pretty quick on the free shipping. Definitely buy these here. The mounts are so much cheaper then buying them in any other store. The installation is fairly intuitive, but I went through the instructions. Be sure to have a 1/2 inch bit, drill and philips head to make installation much easier. I did it myself and didn't need any help from anyone, even when positioning the speakers. If you have a Bose, don't bother with cheap mounts. Just get the real thing cheap on Amazon and you'll be very happy with the final results.
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 12, 2007
I found that these brackets worked best for installing my Bose Satellite speakers in that they gave you an option of mounting them on the wall or ceiling and with or without extender arms. I looked at generic brackets and discovered that they did not complement the speakers I had as do these.
on January 11, 2007
it makes my speakers looking splendid on the wall.

It is very easy to assemble and to adjust its angle
on November 25, 2011
Easy to set up. 4 screws into the wall. Comes with 2 mounting methods: screws (optional anchors) or bolts with winged fasteners. You'll need a drill. The instructions are a little complicated, but let common sense prevail and you'll be fine. Also comes with ceiling mounts to lower the speaker about 3" from the ceiling.
on January 10, 2014
I bought a 5.1 Bose speaker system and then realized I needed the mounts. After searching many stores without success to finding mounts that would actually work with the Bose speakers, I found these online and bought them. They work perfectly for the Bose speakers. Bose speaker systems have been top of the line forever it seems. I can tell you from my experience, they still are. It's worth the extra $ to get speakers that give you clear sound across ALL the ranges.
on December 16, 2014
I installed two of these last week and they were very easy to install. They come with several choices of hardware for installing them and the speaker wire is hiden behind the wall plate. They adjust left and right and up and down, so you can aim them precisely.
on July 22, 2013
This is a great wall mounts even for drywall. Brackets are very simple and easy to put up. However, the Bose Cenimate II system puts a lot of weight on them and they look like they could fall out of the wall. But, the brackets hold up very well. The trick is to cut a hole just right for the speaker wire to come through the wall. But, not too big so you cannot screw the bracket into the wall because it will break off. the UBs can grip into the drywall. But, the Cenimate IIs have this humungous speaker wire connection, that attaches to the speaker itself and the that is over 2 inches long and a quarter inch thick. Measure twice cut once or your wall will look like Swiss cheese,