on April 11, 2003
I ordered this model as a birthday gift for my mother. After trying to find the right TV that she would like, I could not find a better deal than this one. Not only was the price right, I was astounded when I learned that this unit qualified for free shipping. After waiting about a little over a week for the delivery I became nervous about buying it over the internet and not seeing it in person. I'm used to buying something in a store and taking it home in the same day. This transaction went very smoothtly. The box was not damaged and the carrier people were very helpful in setting up a time for me to be home to recieve it. Everything went perfect and this TV is worth buying if you are looking for a good deal. The picture and sound is very good and there are plenty of settings built in to satisfy almost anyone. I would reccomend buying from Amazon.com and feel safe about the shipping process with Eagle Transportation. Not only am I pleased but my mother had a very happy birthday with her new Zenith TV. Many thank's Amazon.com, you sure hit a homerun!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on January 10, 2003
Zenith is the most reliable, trouble-free TV I have ever owned. This is my 3rd Zenith in a row. It replaced my 20 year old one which cost "Zero" in repairs and still works, but doesn't have the stereo and flat panel screen look I wanted.
Excellent price to boot!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again