Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Concord EyeQ Duo LCD Digital Camera
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 2, 2002
I got this camera at[locAL STORE] (GASP!)for [MONEY], and for the price, it's great! It takes multi-media cards so you can expand the memory, and the pictures are clear. My only criticisms are that the LCD screen is usually too dark for sighting subjects, but it does a good job of showing a thumbnail of the picture taken; and that it takes about 10 seconds from the taking of a picture with the flash until the camera's ready to shoot again. Still, for the price, it cannot be beat as a snapshot camera. It also handles moderate subject movement well. I haven't taken a blurry picture yet. My first digital was a Precor DL-520. Every picture from that thing was blurry! Go with the Concord. It won't break your heart.
on November 18, 2002
I've just got mine! and it works just fine.It takes very good pictures plus it also records videos.The Lcd is a little to dark,while taking the pictures, but they look great on the Lcd while looking at the fotos in review mode .It works great with my computer.you can upgrade its memory with mmc cards.the pictures looked also great on the T.V.You can regulate the white and black balance.It comes with two batteries and an extra face plate.(I'll use rechargable batteries as soon as those are over )And for 99 bucks , it's the best you can get!
on February 7, 2003
Bought it new at [...]for an unbelievable one-time sale price of [$$$}, which is amazing for a 1.3 mpix w/LCD screen that retails for over [$$$]! Took photos of MANY rock concerts and got surprisingly professional results. Off-loaded photos are great for postcard-sized photoprinting and excellent for the [world wide web]Menu-driven options for flash, WB, timer, video mode and editing(really just image deleting). Preview screen does not show thumbnails but does scroll and zoom. As a point-and-shoot camera, there is no optical zooming, but it has a digital zoom mode that works ok. There is a significant delay between shots, which gets progressively longer with older batteries. LCD will flash the image a few seconds after it was taken, which I find to be a good preview tool. Battery drain is always a problem with digital cameras... this camera is no different. Consider changing batteries every day for steady performance. 8MB memory holds about 30 hi-res photos, but a 64MB MMC holds about 100 more! Camera came with an extra metallic blue faceplate that pops-on the front and a tiny case that just holds the camera. Consider a good 3rd party case that provides space for plenty of AA cells. Suppied software utilites for image upload [is poor], editing software provides IMHO only a usable red-eye filter. Better yet, get a MMC reader and just use the supplied editing software for red-eye fixes, and use MS:Office PhotoEditor for color correction and editing. Not without flaws, but IMHO a cost-conscious option for an entry-level performance camera.
on April 26, 2003
This camera is the best i've ever seen for the prize. Its got every thing that a casual user would need. The pictures are good, and you can expand the memory with SD/MMc cards and it has a decent colour LCD.
on February 19, 2003
Someone recomended it to me so I bought it. In my opinion it looks a little cheap, not quite as stylish looking as some other cameras, but it as quite a bit of functionality if you get familiar with its menu system.
I'm a wannabe professional photographer (more like an advanced amateur) so I'm pretty picky about resolution. The resolution is pretty good provided that there is good lighting (I found that in low light situations you get real grainy photos if you don't use the flash) It has some pretty cool preset modes (scenes): party(indoor), nightshot(long exposure no flash, looks like a moonlit scene), Sunset. If you play around with the White balance compensation which has presets for Auto,Daylight,Fluorescent and tungsten, you can come up with some interesting shots.
on March 15, 2005
I love this camera it takes quality pictures for a low cost camera.I have purchased cameras for hundreds of dollars that are lacking the quality this has.I am totally satisfied with this one
on February 19, 2003
on October 14, 2002
I have one and l like the way it take pictures, the way you can
view them after you take them. I like the most is the way it
work with my Mac G3 computer. Nothing to it.
on June 21, 2003
I recently bought the camera in a package deal with a new printer
WOW! I am very happy with the camera's abilities.
I do think the biggest problem is the LCD sometimes doesn't give you the view of the quality of the picture you've taken but it does produce some great pictures overall! My wife and I have taken lots of pictures already and we bought a card to go with it. My wife tends to blur pictures more than I do, so there's something to be said for the person whom takes the picture.
OVERALL A GREAT BARGAIN! ...
That was for my printer and the camera!
on December 5, 2002
For what this costs it is one of the best cameras around. It isn't professional quality, but Im not a professional photgrapher. Great for everyday use. Some say the LCD is too dark, but if you adjust the brightness it isn't too bad.