Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

50%
50%
Product Packaging: Standard PackagingChange

on March 15, 2006
I thought that it mentioned that this headset had a switch for changing between mono and stereo...I was wrong. Otherwise the head phones are good if you don't like sticking things in your ears or your ears sweat when you where the old foam ones. These sound clear to me(but take in account that I am deaf in one ear), just make sure you use them in a quite area (ie. Library, cafe, bedroom)or atleast places that you want to hear beyond just the music (ie. the park, the beach, while napping).
on May 16, 2009
All I can say is I have had 4 pair, three of which came from Amazon.com. They are the best headphones I have had, and I have had plenty. I will continue to buy Colby/cv110 headphones until I can't find no more.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2006
They sound fine but I don't find them to be comfortable at all, too tight and not enough padding on the foam.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2005
These headphones do not have a volume control, the CV130 headphones do. These are good sounding headphones and are comfortable.
0Comment3 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse