Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 11, 2004
The headset comes with ear-cushions, which makes it extremely comfortable to wear even for long conversations or just using it to listen to a movie, music etc.

The microphone is also very handy. It is attached to an inner-wheel, which makes it very easy to switch side, i.e. you just turn it clockwise. Additionally, the handle is flexible, i.e. it lets you adjust the microphone to your own needs/preferences.

USB connection saves the trouble of tedious installation, as it automatically does it by itself the first time you plug it in, at least if you are running windows XP.

Should I point my finger at something, it would have to be the fact that wearing the headset sort of mess up your hairstyle, i.e. a behind the neck option would not do this, but then again it is just soooooooo comfortable to wear given those imitated leather ear-cushions.

Definitely worth the money.
on April 26, 2005
Quality of construction seems OK. Not comfortable to wear if you have an average-size head. Puts too much pressure on your ears. I've tried bending the headband out to reduce the pressure, with limited success. I've been told by Skype users that I talk to that the sound is clear, so the microphone is probably pretty good. The sound quality of the headphones is pretty poor - sounds muffled and muddy. The spec claims that they have a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. I sincerely doubt it. I would guesstimate that the high end goes up to about 12 kHz and that's about it. A good high-frequency capability is just as important for intelligible conversation as it is for music. People with certain types of hearing loss will confirm this; often, it's not the volume they have problems with, it's the high frequencies.
on May 31, 2005
I am an international student in the US. I ordered this headset for making phonecalls to my friends and family in Europe over the internet and I am very happy with this product. You get a great deal for only a few dollars.

However, I would not recommend this headset if you would like to use it for music, too. The sound quality of the headset is not outstanding. For music you would have to choose a more expensive one. But for voice recognition and IP-calls it is absolutely sufficient.
on July 21, 2005
I use this item every day and it is holding up well. The sound is good and it is very light weight. Not quite as adjustable as I would like but a good buy regardless.
on April 20, 2005
Lasted for exactly two weeks before it stopped working. Sound quality was great just a pity about the reliability issues!
on October 28, 2007
Probably the best set in this price range. Still use it and it works fine. Have no complaints. Great sound.
VINE VOICEon April 14, 2005
I wish the Logitech folks would provide the cable length information for their headphones. Given the USB port location on my PC, I'm not going to buy phones that only have a 4-5 foot cable.

Logitech folks, please consider adding this basic information to your product technical details.
on April 28, 2004
I recommend this product. So easy to install and very clear.