Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on August 20, 2007
great product for trip to Glacier National Park. Great eye relief, I wear glasses and my wife does not. Great range of eye adjustment, our corrected vision is vastly different. Easy to focus. We would recommend.
on March 8, 2007
I was looking for a basic pair of binoculars for our everyday use. I have some really expensive Leupold binoclulars that are my favorite, but for all around family use, especially with the kids, this is a great option.

They are waterproof, rubber coated for protection, powerful (10x), and the focus is easily adjustable. For the money? It's a great buy.
on January 15, 2007
These binoculars are amazing they are completely crystal clear and the perfect size is you are going hiking or walking. I would completely recommend this product.
on May 7, 2012
We purchased these for my daughter as a Christmas present as she is an avid bird watcher. By February they were no longer working, as they could not be made to focus. They were "out of warranty" in two months, so not only did they not get replaced, Bushnell would not even fix them at our cost - instead "recommending a new pair for purchase". On top of that they were not pleasant to deal with over the phone, acting as if by answering the call they were doing us a favor. I will no longer purchase any product from Bushnell.
on September 20, 2009
Crisp and clear views regardless of close up or not. Absolutely the best for wildlife viewing; it is as if they are right in front of you! Easy adjustment, easy to hold; PERFECT case, protective covers are a brilliant design. Tremendous value for the exceptional quality of these binocs!
on June 8, 2010
I bought a pair of these for my honeymoon in Costa Rica. The optics and ease of use are fine with these binoculars, but they are certainly not waterproof as the description states. After one rainy trip in the jungle there was water trapped inside of the optics. I even used the lens covers when not using them to help keep them dry.
on December 4, 2011
I could not even focus the binoculars a short or long distance. The focus dial is also extremely sticky and hard to move. We were not looking for anything too fancy, but these failed at even being functional. They might look good on paper and for price, but these are not usable.
on December 7, 2009
So far I have used this product in the field on two ocations, for multiple day trips. During the first trip, the temperature was in the high 30s, and there was a little fogging of the eye lenses. This was external, not internal, so I used an anti-fog lens product for that problem, and it went away. This past weekend the temperature was in the teens, with snow, and these binoculars worked as advertised. Very clear view and well constructed. I am happy with the transaction and the price.
on October 23, 2012
I'm not much of optical savvy, but here are my uneducated impressions with the two binoculars.

The Celetron: it's very big. Image is VERY shaky without a tripod. I originally bought it as an alternative to a spotting scope for shooting, but the magnification level is too low for that. On the other hand, the magnification level is too high for most other purposes.

This one: the size is just right. I like that it's waterproof so that I could use it in the rain. Not that I would actually take this sophisticated piece of modern engineering in the rain, but it's nice to know I could.

It feels great in my hands and the magnification level is great for most purposes. It's got a much better eye relief. In fact the eye relief is the best of all the binoculars I've used. I've got very long eyelashes for a guy. Many females find them attractive (yay), but they are bothersome on binoculars. But not this one. I lengthened the lens covers to the max. My eyelashes have not touched the lenses. NOT ONCE.

BOTTOM LINE: I'd recommend this to anyone looking for an all-around pair of binoculars, especially the cuties with long eyelashes.
on January 19, 2009
THIS PRODUCT IS EXACTLY AS ADVERTISED. IN SNOW WHILE ON THE SLOPES THERE WAS NO FOG OR WATER. EVERYTHING WAS CLEAR. THIS IS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT.