Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Uniden HS-2467 Earset Mic for GMRS-540/2 and GMRS-380/2
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on November 26, 2011
Didn't work with my model walkie-talkie. Be forewarned Uniden is notorious for making accessories that can only be used with a specific walkie talkie. It would be one thing if they were clear about which headsets work with which models. I even talked to Uniden customer service before getting this and they gave me the wrong info.
on April 4, 2007
Do not buy this for the GMR1038-2 or 2CK radios. It is not the right unit for that radio. I have no idea how well it works for the correct radio, but it did seem comfortable and low profile, like it would fit well under hearing protection. woops, duh, darn. I need to return it for either an HS910 or S915, which I don't see on Amazon.

I do not think Amazon should take advantage of dopes like me by listing this as "people who bought X also bought Y". I now know that is a bunch of bandini.
on June 9, 2015
Mic pattern does not always pick up your voice well. This is most noticeable when attached to devices with voice activated transmitters.
on August 19, 2008
They work. Nothing that I wouldn't expect from similar products. Had to really look around for the right model that would work on my Uniden radios.
on January 24, 2007
Excellant product, excellant price, hope to do business again, ty, for fast speedy shipment, a pleasure doing business with you
on November 4, 2010
I contacted the vendor and informed them that the picture and description lead me to mistakenly purchase the item when it would not work for my application. They responded in a rude tone and stated they would give me return instructions and they never did. I sent a second email regarding the return and they conveniently had a return policy they cited which would not allow for the return of my specific item.

Horrible vendor worth the money to keep the item and let my kids pretend they work just to never have to deal with them again.