Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 17, 2003
I bought this a few weeks ago and expected it to provide the same if not better quality than my old 900MHz Panasonic, which started dying prematurely after 3 years of little use, but I was surprised to find this phone to be worse than my old one. There's a constant loud hiss that can be heard when using the phone. I tested it against another 900MHz Panasonic at home and validated that it wasn't the phone line. In addition, the same loud hiss can be heard even with the intercom feature. I really like the built in lcd in the handset, which allows easy access to recently dialed numbers and a phone book but the quality of the call is more important to me than the features however nice they are; after all it is a phone! I'm not sure what to move on to now since it doesn't seem that manufacturers make 900Mhz anymore... oh well, the search continues.
on January 22, 2004
I am very dissapointed with the transmitting and receiving range of the phone. The reception quality begins to degrade at about 25 feet. I can not use the phone at the opposite end of my small house! The voice quality is fair to good. I have been a die-hard Panasonic fan for years but after this and a seperate purchase of an unrelated Panasonic product (alarm clock) that I am dissapointed with, I am beginning to question all their products.