Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 14, 2011
We had an artificial Christmas tree that used one of these bulbs. When the bulb went out, we thought about tossing the tree, but for the price, I wanted to try this first. It came quickly, fit perfectly, and lasted for the whole year!
on January 4, 2012
I was very happy that this little bulbs worked in my little Fiber Optic Christmas Tree. I was a little worried when I received them in the mail that they would be DOA but they both worked. I bought 2 since they were cheap and as a back up. It's extremely hard to find replacement bulbs for my tree in local stores or they are ridiculously expensive. I bought one at Walmart last year and it only worked for a week.

I used it through the Christmas season and was extremely pleased that it worked for my tree and that it didn't burn out immediately.

I was also happy that I got it so quickly. I got a chance to test it out before I put up my tree.
on January 5, 2011
I purchased the bulb for one of the houses in my Christmas village. I wasn't able to find it locally, so was very happy to find it on line. I popped it into the house and the lights on the house didn't change colors. My husband found that I hadn't lined it up correctly and put it in the correct way and it works great. Ironically I just found it tonight at the Home Depot store about 15 miles away. It was $1.30 cheaper, but I was just so happy to be able to enjoy the house this Christmas season, that I don't care. It's good to know that I can find it there if that bulb blows out again.
on January 22, 2015
Bought this to use in my daughters fiber optic night light. It was dead inside of two weeks. It gets used at night for 8 hours, giver or take... but that is 80 hours of use before it went. Seller was real good and shipped me a new one free of charge, but guess what? That one went dead about as quick. Can't recommend it and won't be getting it again. Not sure what else to say.
on December 27, 2014
One of these new bulbs blew out shortly after starting to use it, but the other one lasted all thru christmas 2013 and all thru this christmas 2014. It just recently blew out. Used it 24/7 in a fiber optic tree that was lit from thanksgiving till new years 2013 and from thanksgiving till yesterday (12-26-14) .
on March 21, 2013
I received the light bulbs in a very timely manner and in good shape. The only thing I was was not completely satisfied with is that it was/is advertised as a 40 degree flood. The box said 30 degree flood and but lable added that said 40 degree flood. When I compared it to the bulb I am replacing it is obvious that that it is less then 40 degrees. It should be fine for what I am using it for, but technically it is not what was advertised.
on December 30, 2010
The light that I ordered was just perfect. I ordered it to fix a small decorative Christmas tree. The light arrived promptly, the price was very fair, and it works great!
on January 25, 2014
I can't find these bulbs locally for short Xmas trees so I got them here. Sure there's no glass cover, but these are used internally so there isn't really a need for all that. They work and were cheap, 5 stars.
on January 9, 2014
Light worked great, for 28 days, then poof! It went dark city my friend. Can't really give it any kind of review since it did not last longer than a snowball in a frying pan. Hard to say how good it could have been. Price was very good, though.
on November 19, 2013
I didn't know where to find this in the stores and was elated to finding it online. I needed it for a Christmas display and would not have been able to use it without this bulb. It works and I am happy, thank you.