Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

91%

on November 1, 2013
This fit perfectly in our GE Spacemaker microwave, model# JVM165OBH01. To verify size fitment for the center turn-style of your microwave, flip your glass plate over and if a Quarter fits down inside the three prongs, this will work for your microwave. Great price and arrived quickly. Highly recommended.
on October 31, 2014
It fits my Whirlpool microwave WMC30516AS which called for part # W10451786 as a replacement tray. I have had this part on back order for over three months from Sears. It took less than 28 hours for Amazon to get it to me.
on June 15, 2011
Actual Frigidaire replacement was going to cost over $120. I found this one on Amazon and read the other 2 reviews and bought it knowing that if it doesn't fit there is a 15% restocking fee which would have only been around $4...

It fits perfectly and works fine even though the microwave is not a Samsung and saved a lot of money in the process.
on February 24, 2014
Someone who shall remain nameless chipped our turntable and it eventually shattered I measured the diameter of the original, found this one on Amazon and ordered it. It's apparently the same item because the color, texture, placement of tabs on the underside, etc. are identical with the one that broke.
on February 8, 2013
I bought this to replace a broken tray in my frigidaire microwave. to buy the one from frigidaire was inanely expensive for no apparent reason so since this one had the same diameter, i was really hoping it would still fit. and it did perfectly! saved tons of money on this one.
on February 9, 2013
I saw a previous review saying this tray fit in their Frigidaire microwave model # PLMV168CC1 which is what we have too. Frigidaire wanted to charge over $100 for a new one! This one was much cheaper at only $30 and fits perfectly. Definitely choose this one!
on November 19, 2010
do not buy own brand tray.. just expensive
I order it for my Frigidaire Microwave and
this one working great~
on December 24, 2009
I have a completely different microwave - yet this fit perfectly. It was shipped quickly and wasn't too freakishly expensive - when you consider the fact that it is a part for my energy efficient machine - where new microwaves generally go for 300+. Very satisfied!
on April 25, 2013
It's hard to write a review for a glass tray, but the tray was exactly what I needed. Right size and weight, it worked perfectly in my microwave.
on October 31, 2013
Tray arrived in a timely manner, in perfect condition, and the correct size of 13 and one half inches, and it works for a Hotpoint microwave.