Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 5, 2007
This product is perfect if, like me, you enjoy talking on Skype or another voice chat program. It's clear, certainly easy to use, and comfortable. The cord is long enough that you don't need to stay hunched at your computer while talking, either.
on December 27, 2008
Labtec 980239-0403 Mono 341 Headset with Microphone
arrived as described. The headset is comfortable. I needed this headset, because I use Dragon naturally speaking often. It is hearing what I'm saying without problems.
on April 1, 2009
I ordered 9 of these headsets for a ministry to Seafarers. These Seafarers contact their families when they are in our port. We have had excellent reports from those using the headsets- stating they are much clearer that the previous ones used. I highly recommend them. A good buy for the price.
on January 22, 2009
Easy to plug in and use, call qualities are very clear, it even has a Skype Approved stamp on the packaging. If you need a cost effective solution to buying a headset for Skype or any other computer application, this product is your best bet.
on January 28, 2013
It is inexpensive and yet gives clear crisp sound to anyone listening to you talk. I've had so many people tell me I must have a very expensive Mic because of the sound being so crisp and clear. They are always shocked when I tell them what I'm using. I recommend this to anyone. It does seem somewhat cheaply made, but it fits my head well, is plug and play. I've been using these for over 5 years. I have 3 spares because I'm so afraid they will quit making them and they are the only ones I've owned that I really like.
on April 30, 2009
Hey, I got this for a word to text program. I was nervous because it wasn't very expensive, but it works great. Also, it actually doesn't feel cheap ether, if that makes any sense.
on May 9, 2013
Bought two of these to skype with my wife while I was deployed. The microphone has a poor pickup and it was hard for her to hear me. I ended up purchasing a logitech set that was much better, and still use it today. I would not recommend this headset for any reason.
on March 31, 2009
I can't address the durability. Mine is still new, and I treat it gently. I also can't speak to the sound quality from the earpiece. I only use the microphone to add voiceovers to instructional software demo screencasts I sometimes make and post online, and in that capacity I'm pleased with the product. The sound is adequate for my purposes. Because the unit is wearable, the microphone stays a fixed distance from my mouth. I bend the mic lower than one might imagine, away from my mouth, to avoid picking up breathing sounds.
on August 7, 2011
This headset is value for your money. I have tried many headsets(the cheapest I could find)and most lasted a month or two. After getting frustrated I did some research on Amazon on found the labtec headset. The reviews were good for the most part and so was the price, so I decided to give it a try. It has been over one 1/2 years and they are still going great, no problems so far.
If you are looking for a reliable headset at a reasonable price, these are value for money and they deliver.
on April 25, 2009
I needed a headset to use ventrillo to play video games. I have an expensive one that wraps around the back of my head, but it is very uncomfortable because I wear glasses. I like this one because it only covers one ear and you can wear it on either side if you suffer from the debilitating problem of "hot ear". It is very light weight and I never have any issues with it. A++ would buy again.

See 1 answered question