on November 5, 2005
I bought this phone to replace my BlackBerry and I am so happy with the features and usability. Other sites stated that this phone was tested for use on the ATT network. However, since the merger between Cingular and ATT I only could get a Cingular SIM card. To my surprise the phone worked great! I can easily use the GSM data network for email (set-up using the VOQ Mail Pro software) and I was cruising. The Windows Mobile 2003 software comes installed and ready for use. The interface and usability is much better than my 6120 monochrome Blackberry.

I picked my phone from Ebay for $119 (included shipping). Do not pay 4-5 hundred for this phone. It is discontinued from the manufacturer (which is really too bad). You can find this phone for 100-200 dollars.

I own a small business and will be buying these for my employees.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on October 25, 2005
First, I have this phone and it is nice if a bit clunky.

Second THIS LISTING IS FOR $500 and there is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LISTING FOR $150.

Please, please, do a search on VOQ Professional and buy the other one if you are interested. The only difference is the PRICE.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again