Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 30, 2008
I have to admit I was a little hesitant to spend $45 on a shirt, especially on a brand I had never used before (Under Armour) but after spending hours pouring through all of the other Men's polos here on Amazon and reading the reviews, I decided to give this one a try.

I ordered the large black version of this shirt. Typically I wear a medium from most brands but some of the other polos I own seem a little snug so I wanted to try something a little looser. For reference I am 5'8 and 160lbs and the large fits perfectly!

The length of the hem is perfect, and doesn't look too long or sloppy when untucked (I usually wear mine with cargo shorts) and the sleeves are the perfect length also (they end just above the elbow with arms down at my sides, just like the model in the picture seen above).

I wear mine over a white undershirt and it feels extremely comfortable, doesn't even feel like I'm wearing two shirts. The shirt is very light and flows with your body allowing for unrestricted movement. It also doesn't bunch up, and one of the things I like best is that even after driving in the car for awhile with a seatbelt on, the shirt doesn't get wrinkled (that happens with my cotton polos and drives me crazy)

Overall this is my new favorite shirt and I will be ordering the white, red, and navy ones next!
on July 3, 2013
I'm between a medium and a large so I ordered the large thinking UA normally seems to run small. Not so with this shirt. It's a little big. I kept it anyway though and bought two more in medium. They're a better fit, but it all works. Nice shirts.
on May 7, 2007
First time wearing an Under Armour Shirt!

I have to say this is a wonderful shirt! It NEVER needs ironing, even through the toughest challenges, it does not wrinkle!

It is very cool, perfect for here in Jamaica.

I will definitely purchase more, just wonder if I should purchase the XL again or the Large for a more snug fit? :o)
on July 14, 2008
This is great shirt. Dries quickly. Easy care. Got a coffee stain on the course and cleaned it off with a wet napkin. Will mostly get a few more in other colors.
on March 18, 2015
I thought this would be the 'regular' loose fit UA polo's they've had for years.
But it seems they've changed them and the definition of 'loose' fit.
I found this not cut nearly the same as my older ones. tighter in the shoulders, arms and waist.
Returned it.
on June 20, 2012
I love these shirts. I have several, split between three x and four x large. The three x fits me in the chest and arms perfectly, but the four has just the right length. I would say the sizing's off, but I suspect that is more about my body shape than the shirts themselves. The fabric is very comfortable for a synthetic, it is not too heavy nor too light, and it keeps you cool -- a must in summer weather. The colors are bright and bold and don't fade through the washes. I have other moisture-wicking shirts, but these are my favorites.

The unfortunate thing is that it appears that Under Armour is dropping these, and not carrying the four x at all in any size polo. I don't know if that is a new company policy, they seem to pushing this new fabric instead of the HeatGear. I hope that there is a market large enough for them to keep producing these shirts. Word of mouth works; my coworker wore his new UA Performance polo to work today from my recommendation. If they are dropping this as a product, I will offer to take any remain stock off their hands.
on July 12, 2014
I love Under Armour and their moisture wicking tech. The material is light, loose, and keeps you cool, even on those oppressively hot and humid summer days. It can be worn in the office, or after work. I have three different colors and looking to add more.
on May 16, 2014
Ordered my usual size, was disappointed that its not a true 2xl. For the money one would think the shirt would be tailored for a active fit. Tail is not long enough to stay tucked while swinging a club or bat and shoulder fit is tighter than other shirts I own.
on July 27, 2014
Shirt fits and performs as expected. Only thing is that the shirt does not look like the picture. Photo shows shirt to be "sun bleached ". But, the shirt is bright lemon-yellow and see-through. The sticker on the package even read "sun bleached". Oh well, yellow will work too.
on March 5, 2014
I could literally wear this shirt as a skirt. I will tuck this in anyways however really? Untucked I wouldn't wear it. I figure if your 6 foot tall and extremely skinny it would be a good fit. Other than that the product is OK.