Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on April 15, 2005
Do NOT buy this camera. My father purchased this camera for my daughter at the beginning of December and gave it to her as a Christmas present. I contacted the company the second week of January and asked if I could either return it or exchange it for a different model. There was no reply. I contacted them again a week later and they said to send them examples of the pictures. I sent samples a few days later, again, no reply. Now I was totally frustrated and contacted them again and said I just wanted to return the camera. They said that since it had been two months since the camera was purchased I couldn't return it or exchange it for a different model. (The majority of that time I was waiting for a reply from them) I could mail it back to them and they will look at it and see if anything was wrong. It is not worth the two dollars it would cost me to mail back. I don't think anything is wrong, I think it is a piece of junk. My kids Fisher-Price camera takes better pictures than this. This is a horrible camera and the company has horrible customer service. I will never buy another Argus camera again.
11 comment74 of 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2004
It sucks!

The battery runs out quickly. No flash.
The camera decides when it wants to take a picture not you.

Sometimes it`s own software doesn`t recognize it and wipes your taken photos when the software doesn`t find the camera.

It sucks.

Piece of trash.

It doesn`t accept some batteries.
0Comment57 of 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2006
I bought this camera with the idea that I could use it for online sales. It worked fine for Items 5 feet away but any length short of that was blurry. The webcam feature worked

well and portraits work well also. No flash made nightime pictures difficult at best.The price I paid was fantastic

because had I paid msrp, I would have been dissapointed.
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2012
Forget picture quality. I couldn't even get the so-called software to install. I know you can't expect much for $10, but why did they make it so inconvenient and complicated? I just wanted a backup camera that could download to Explorer. THIS IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE.
on December 13, 2004
this camera is somewhat okay if you just praticing, but I would recommend a real digital camera. it doesn't take clear pictures like other digitals,

but it is okay
0Comment29 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2007
I thought that it was a real camera!!!! Its a toy. I had to buy another one. Blurred images,untrue colors name it
on April 1, 2007
I got this camera from my uncle like 3 years ago. I was so excited when I got it but it doesn't really work. The batteries run out really quick and it's really hard to put them on to the computer. There's no flash so I couldn't take nighttime pictures. The pictures come out blurry and overall it's worth the price because it barely functions... I wouldn't buy it!
on December 7, 2011
I would not have purchased this stupid camera if I knew what kind of pictures it takes. They look awful. I wish I had not wasted my money.
11 comment11 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2007
For the price this is a great little introduction to digital photography. I bought one as a "throwaway" but am keeping it in my car for times when I forget to take a camera with me. It's not for pros, but it does take good, clear pictures. Nothing fancy, but you can't beat the price!
on December 13, 2007
It says sold by Target and by Amazon. this one misleads customers, shows another model that has an lcd display on the back, and the one sold does not. It says 2.1 MegaPixels and the one you received it's 0.1. This camera is for a kid(not more than 5 years old). It's a piece of crap! So disapointed with this buy. On the packing it doesn't says 2.1 MP, so I wonder were this info came from. A cellphone has better resolution than this junk.
Don't be mislead, I recommend don't buy this product, you'll throw away your money.

See 1 answered question