Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 18, 2010
This is really a fine shirt. The washed fabric's character is immediately soft and heavier than you might expect. Beware the meaning of 'cowboy cut' though. This shirt's 8 inch drop narrow body is perfect for the mounted cowboy roaming the grassland, herding stray heifers and wrestling calves for branding. This shirt is not so good for the suburban cowboy lifestyle of riding the couch and desk, rounding up stray spreadsheets and wrestling calf-skin clad heifers at the local dance club. I returned the shirt, but will consider buying a size up in the future.
This wrangler cowboy cut shirt is a quality garment. The shirt is warm enough, but breathes, so is not sweaty. The double pockets are perfect, and the cut is roomy. The snap front is easier than buttons, and looks better, too. Recommended for guys and gals! For a heavier weight shirt, try: Wrangler Men's Cowboy Cut Work Western Long Sleeve Shirt.
on March 13, 2011
This is a fantastic shirt. I wear it as a work shirt but it is cut stylish enough that I can get away with wearing it to casual affairs. The thickness of the denim is similar to a medium flannel shirt so I can wear it on a warm day and not sweat. On cold days I can easily layer up as needed and not feel bulked. It is slim cut so EX large feels like a tailored fit for me. However, there is magically lots of room for body movement while working.There is some room for a large gut, but it's really a slim cowboy cut so if this is a concern you might want to try it on first or buy a bigger size than normal. The 'tall' cut is great for a working guy because it's really tall. There is not going to be any 'plumber's crack' here. To me the shirt has enough of a tailored feel that I wear it to social functions every so often. Once I wore it with a tie to go someplace. My wife wrinkled her nose and said it didn't look toooooo bad.Good enough. That's all I needed to hear. This shirt is part of my 'default' apparel and I think it will be the same for you.
on September 19, 2013
I had a stone washed denim shirt that I wore for 20 years, until the elbows wore out on the sleeves, then I cut the sleeves off and wore it to cut the grass and work around the property in, until it fell apart. If this one lasts as long, and I'm sure it will, they can bury me in it. There's no way I will be able to wear it outside during the summer months here on the MS Gulf Coast though...too hot and humid for the weight of this shirt, so I can't wait for cooler weather. The fit and feel is perfect. I think I finally found a replacement for my favorite shirt that I had to finally give up on a few years back!
on January 2, 2012
I'm a female and wanted a good quality denim shirt and happen to have a big crush on men's button down shirts..I couldn't help but search for a Wrangler shirt on Amazon! I LOVE THIS SHIRT! It is such great quality. The snap buttons and stitching detail really make this a beautiful, comfortable and stylish shirt. Also, I must mention a STURDY shirt.. I imagine I will never need to buy another denim shirt again because this one will last me years and years.
on April 7, 2014
This was purchased for a themed party, so the cowboy look was wanted, but it was so stiff it was ridiculous. I washed it twice with softener before the event, and it was like it just was starched. Kept it, because we wore it to the event it was purchased for, but I'd keep looking.
on May 11, 2013
I bought a "large" figuring it would shrink to a medium - which it did in the hot dryer.
I like the fit and feel of this shirt, but with an unhemmed bottom it looks absurd if not tucked in.
My wife says she can hem it for me.
on January 20, 2014
I ordered 3 different Wrangler shirts in the same batch. All of them with the same size.
The other two fit perfectly, whereas this one is short but way too loose.
I can't even begin to describe how weird the fit is.
Other than that, the material is also very rigid, but I could write that off as this is designated as a "Work" shirt.
I am somewhat disappointed - I'm never going to wear that item
on March 26, 2015
This the first short sleeve rigid indigo Wrangler workshirt I've purchased. I can't find short sleeve in stores. It's the same thing as Long sleeve Wrangler workshirt. Same quality, look, and feel as long sleeve. Price is a little high,, I can buy long sleeve in stores for about $24/each. However, even at $32, I will still be ordering a few more of these shirts in the near future.
on April 10, 2012
Great shirt! Everything I expected. I am extremely satisfied with this shirt! Fits great and looks great! Makes me feel like a rough and rugged cowboy no matter what I may be doing.