Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 16, 2013
These tubes really put out the light in my laundry/work room.
However, it is because of the lumens. If you need light in any
area be sure you not only buy the watts but also the lumens.
These are hard to find so Amazon is the place to go.
They last a long time and put out 2700 LUMENS. Thank you
AMAZON!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2013
I purchased 2 of these bulbs less than a year ago and one has already burned out. The notion that these florescent bulbs last for years is false. Unfortunately the kitchen light fixture only takes this type of bulb, so I am stuck with paying through the nose for these low quality bulbs (vs. incandescent)
on July 17, 2013
I looked every where for these bulbs in a warmer color tone. all I could find is the unnatural 3500k. I was skeptical that these were actually a nice warm incandescent like tone(2700k), but they are!
on December 10, 2015
Arrived earlier than expected. Exactly what I was looking for. 3500 was too white bright where 2700 is back to the traditional lighting for the kitchen.
on June 19, 2013
Not much to say. The bulb worked just fine for me. 2700 Kelvin color temperature, so it is similar to incandescent lighting. I am happy with it.
on June 11, 2014
Temperature is spot on, and for some reason seems even brighter than my other 26W bulbs. How can it be so cheap? No complaints whatsoever.
on November 13, 2012
This bulb works fine. It would be beneficial if the descriptive information included the color (eg. cool white, warm white, etc.).
on February 6, 2008
I ordered these to replace the bulbs that I had trouble finding locally. They were a great price and work great!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2014
Shipped immediately and exactly as described. Great service and product
on December 15, 2015