Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

88%
12%

on September 4, 2012
We have had these phones for 12 years now, with the base & 7 satellite handsets. They have been dropped, they have been sat on, one hand set even was left in the rain on the deck for about 5 minutes...they have never, ever quit on us! They have a great selection of options even for phones pre the smart phone era. I love the fact that there's a number of colored flashers to let you know who is calling & that there is a call if the ringer is shut off. I also like that I can listen to messages from my handset & respond if needed. Just a terrific phone & honestly, there's just nothing negative I can think of about this unit. Even the manual is concise & easy to read! LOL!
And...really cute ring tones you can individually set on each phone. =}
on July 16, 2015
Actually I am sure that this is a fine handset, but I made a mistake in ordering and never received it. I needed the KX-TGA680S which is seen in another posting. That one took a little while to get set up and that was actually the manufacturers problem.
on July 16, 2008
I've had this phone for several years now and i must say its a really great phone! The best feature for me is the talking caller id from the handset and the base! I can listen to who's calling without having to get up and check the box or my phone. What impressed me the most about this phone is I had it outside, forgot it was sitting on the trunk of the car and when the car moved of course it fell to the ground. Well i was really impressed to find out that not only did the back where the battery is stored came off which of course made the battery come out, once i put it back together it still worked!! Now i can no longer 'see' whose calling, it looks like i have a huge ink spot in the screen, but the talking id still works as well as the ringer!! It took a licking but its still ticking!! The only phone i'll ever use!
on January 24, 2014
Awesome cordless phones that communicate wirelessly with a base model with a built in answering machine. TONS of features, including being able to access the answering machine from any handset. Love these...wonder if you can still buy them?
on June 8, 2014
The 2 used phone set that I received have worked like the other ones that I already have.
I printed off the manual and then followed the instructions for removing a phone from the
base station then added the phones I received. It worked as designed.
on May 7, 2007
These phones are a wonderful addition to your home network. It's hard to find the right models in retail stores but Amazon seems to manage to find ANYTHING you need or want. I love these phones!
on June 29, 2009
I have had this phone system for over four years and have a total of four handsets. I love it!!!! I have never had any battery problems - something that worried me when I first did my reseach in this phone. I have never had to replace any of the bateries. I love the intercom feature and use it very often since we live in a long house and it is easier then yelling across it. Also when my young ones were much younger, it made a wonderful baby monitor. I have four kids ages 4-10 and the phones take a beating, but I have never had one fail on me yet. I have the four bases set around the house and each handset I have the room taped on it so it eventually finds it way back to it's base and it helps from all four ending up in the same room. I am very happy with the purchase and it has proven itself to be a good investment. (the extra handsets were purchased refurbished)
on April 6, 2008
This is the second peripheral handset I have purchased. All work extremely well with the base station with very little static and have a clear signal.
on August 8, 2008
This is one of nine exact handsets that I own. They are extremely reliable and make a wonderful communication system. I'll probably get #10 soon!
on August 28, 2007
The purchase of these two expansion phones was long-overdue! We had owned the main phone for several years and love it. There are a number of great features. We already had two other complete phones, however, so didn't by the expansion phones at that time. Those two phones, however, were a constant problem. The battery life was miserable - even after they were replaced several times in those several years. We could never depend upon the quality of the reception on either of them. (One was an AT&T and the other a two-line older Panasonic!!). When I did a search for expansion phones for our main phone, I wasn't very optimistic that I could find them since they were an older model. But, there they were on Amazon!

As usual, our Amazon order was handled efficiently and quickly, and we received our phones via the "free shipping" choice. They are far superior to our former phones, and we love their physical quality as well as the voice clarity. Great phones!!!