Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on April 19, 2009
This is the worst pair of lifting gloves I've ever had. I'm trying to stick with them just to make sure that I get my money's worth, however there are two large problems I will share with you.

1) Use of the gloves leaves a black "stain" on your hands. You can wash it off, but the fact that this is still happening after about 25 uses of the product is just weird and inconvenient. Previous lifting gloves never did this.

2) Oddly, the gloves seem to create pain in my palm during some lifts - for reasons I don't fully understand. However near the end of my workout I'm doing tricep extensions, and the gloves seem to cut painfully into my palms at that point. Again, its a weird thing that never happened with any previous gloves.

Given these two factors I just can't recommend these gloves.
on April 9, 2008
I purchased these gloves to replace an older pair of another brand that had taken abuse in the weight room for almost a year before needing replacement. I liked the look of them, and the fact that they're made to go through the washer and drier suggested that these were made to last.

I quickly found out that this is not the case. After four uses, the stitching around the finger holes AND on the velcro flap is already falling out. If I were to keep using them, it looks like they'd be totally worthless and falling off my hands in another week.

I'm usually not one to deal with the hassle of returning inexpensive items, but the fact that I can get other brands that will hold up at around this same price has convinced me to ship these pathetic little things back for another brand. I'd highly recommend you save yourself the time and money. Look into another pair.
on January 9, 2007
I ordered these for my husband for Christmas and he LOVES them, he says that they are better than any that they have at his gym. Very durable and only moderately padded, great for the price!
on October 27, 2012
Made in Pakistan! Total junk, I'd rather have them from China! Valeo used to make good quality lifting gloves, 4-5 years ago. I had purchased 10 pairs back then because I liked the Pro Lifting Series Gloves. But sorry these new one's are total junk and there made in Pakistan!!! The package also says 2010. Look else where!
on July 7, 2014
Terrible product. I would not order these gloves again. For starters, they are very long at the wrist. The length at the wrist is similar to a work glove. Also, after using these gloves twice, they started to fray. I was more than a little disappointed because I have used Valeo gloves in the past, although a different type and they lasted a few years. I would definitely use Valeo gloves again in the future, just not this type.
on October 14, 2011
Do NOT order these gloves. You will not get what is pictured. You will receive a cheaper, very thinly padded pair of gloves from what is pictured. A complete bait and switch.
on May 16, 2014
THESE GLOVES ARE GOOD, BUT THE PIC IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE I RECEIVED. THE GLOVES ON THE PICTURE SAYS, VALEO ON WHITE LETTERS, I HAVE SONE , F THOSE GLOVES....THIS ARE OK.
on January 23, 2014
These are the best I've had, and I've had a few. They have enough padding for me. My fingers are long (L) and the glove fits them well. It is comfortable and soft. My only complaint is that the band binding band on the edge of the leather at the wrist started to separate in a small area after less than 3 weeks and I had to stitch to keep it from coming off altogether.
on March 8, 2014
I have had these gloves for a week and I have yet to notice any tearing of the leather or threads coming loose. I no longer have that uncomfortable burning sensation from the bar while working out. Going to buy a second pair for when I'm outside of home to keep in my gym bag.
on October 7, 2013
Terrible, cheap, flimsy, horrible product. Another reviewer had stated the same things and I should have paid heed to their warning. I only tried these on once and never used them, but could still tell how bad a product this is. I will be returning this to Amazon.

See 1 answered question