Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 9, 2008
I purchased these gloves to replace an older pair of another brand that had taken abuse in the weight room for almost a year before needing replacement. I liked the look of them, and the fact that they're made to go through the washer and drier suggested that these were made to last.

I quickly found out that this is not the case. After four uses, the stitching around the finger holes AND on the velcro flap is already falling out. If I were to keep using them, it looks like they'd be totally worthless and falling off my hands in another week.

I'm usually not one to deal with the hassle of returning inexpensive items, but the fact that I can get other brands that will hold up at around this same price has convinced me to ship these pathetic little things back for another brand. I'd highly recommend you save yourself the time and money. Look into another pair.
on April 19, 2009
This is the worst pair of lifting gloves I've ever had. I'm trying to stick with them just to make sure that I get my money's worth, however there are two large problems I will share with you.

1) Use of the gloves leaves a black "stain" on your hands. You can wash it off, but the fact that this is still happening after about 25 uses of the product is just weird and inconvenient. Previous lifting gloves never did this.

2) Oddly, the gloves seem to create pain in my palm during some lifts - for reasons I don't fully understand. However near the end of my workout I'm doing tricep extensions, and the gloves seem to cut painfully into my palms at that point. Again, its a weird thing that never happened with any previous gloves.

Given these two factors I just can't recommend these gloves.
on July 7, 2014
Terrible product. I would not order these gloves again. For starters, they are very long at the wrist. The length at the wrist is similar to a work glove. Also, after using these gloves twice, they started to fray. I was more than a little disappointed because I have used Valeo gloves in the past, although a different type and they lasted a few years. I would definitely use Valeo gloves again in the future, just not this type.
on January 9, 2007
I ordered these for my husband for Christmas and he LOVES them, he says that they are better than any that they have at his gym. Very durable and only moderately padded, great for the price!
on October 27, 2012
Made in Pakistan! Total junk, I'd rather have them from China! Valeo used to make good quality lifting gloves, 4-5 years ago. I had purchased 10 pairs back then because I liked the Pro Lifting Series Gloves. But sorry these new one's are total junk and there made in Pakistan!!! The package also says 2010. Look else where!
on January 15, 2016
If you wear a large glove normally buy the XL. I had to squeeze my hands into these gloves, but even after many work outs they are tight. Quality is fine. Not bulky and feel good besides the tight fit.
on April 8, 2016
Does the job. Good gloves for a good price. I've worn these on my past 30 workouts and haven't washed them, yet they don't smell from all the sweat. I really should wash them soon, for sanitary purposes.
on March 8, 2014
I have had these gloves for a week and I have yet to notice any tearing of the leather or threads coming loose. I no longer have that uncomfortable burning sensation from the bar while working out. Going to buy a second pair for when I'm outside of home to keep in my gym bag.
on January 23, 2014
These are the best I've had, and I've had a few. They have enough padding for me. My fingers are long (L) and the glove fits them well. It is comfortable and soft. My only complaint is that the band binding band on the edge of the leather at the wrist started to separate in a small area after less than 3 weeks and I had to stitch to keep it from coming off altogether.
on November 30, 2014
A little thin leather, but very comfortable even with heavy weights. I don't have big hands but XL fits me....they run a bit small

See 1 answered question