Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on September 27, 2007
I am not the talker but, listener of the person using this. I hated the static, noise, and poor fidelity of other headsets that it would really bother me.

This headset is clear and I can hear my wife's words very cleary, w/o out any muffled distortion...the best wired head set for any phone.

Jabra stuff is tops.
on November 20, 2013
Literally fell apart within minutes of opening package. Clip for ear broke off, top of headset where speaker is came off exposing wires. I knew it wouldn't be the best given the price, but WOW this takes the cake for lousy product quality. Run away from this product.
on January 15, 2007
This headset has been working great! It is small, lightweight, has great sound and excellent voice pick-up with little ambient noise. Easily adjusts for either left or right ear. Much safer than bluetooth headsets radiating from the ear all day.
on October 26, 2015
Need to return. Ad stated for most cell phones but no jack size was listed. Most phones are 3.5mm, so why sell a 2.5mm headset. Plus I couldn't use it on my Nokia, didn't see that till pkg arrived to my home.
on August 2, 2009
After going to the local cell accessory store and paying a LOT more for a headset that didn't work, I came to amazon and A-1 accessories and bought this headset. I had already bought all the other accessories to make this one work (special plug etc that fit the pantech) hooked it up upon arrival, called a friend and it worked great. Only reason it didn't get a 5 star review is the over the ear holder is a little flimsy but atleast it works which is more than I can say for anything else I have tried. Good price too!
on February 22, 2011
I purchased this item because of the price, the extras that were advertised with it, and the positive reviews.

The item arrived without the ear gels, or the foam pad as advertised. I notified customer service at SF Planet, and received a swift and courteous response, with a choice of a full refund, or wait for restocking. I chose to wait. The headset worked great, I only needed the pad and/or gels.

After one week of waiting, I was notified by customer service at SF Planet that there was no estimated time of arrival for a replacement, and they would prefer to issue a full refund versus me waiting for a replacement. How great is that??

I received the notification on the 21st and my refund was accredited to my charge card on the 22nd.

I totally recommend this product, it has great reception for the price, and I used it on my wireless VTech land line phone. I have to admit, that it would have been a lot more comfortable with the sponge ear pad.

I highly recommend SF Planet for their excellent customer service, and Amazon.com for theirs.

I will reorder this product as soon as it becomes available again.
on November 12, 2012
I had been looking for a corded headset for my phone which would give me a little more volume that the ones I had. This one did the trick. I can now actually turn down the volume a notch or two and still hear the conversation. And the price on this was half what I paid for others that didn't work nearly as well. I am very pleased with it, and the customer support from the vendor was super!
on June 17, 2014
the ear "hook" broke 1st thing. It comes in two pieces and requires it to be snapped together. However, the clip part broke while trying to snap it on. I can still push it into my ear and use. Disappointed;
on March 18, 2007
I am very pleased and impressed with this headset. It has very good clarity.
on March 11, 2013
I've tried a pretty wide variety of 2.5mm headsets for the Xbox and this is by far the best one I've used. Audio comes through nice and clear and it picks up my voice well. It also comes with a variety of gel earpieces you can swap out, so you can find the size that fits best in your ear. Only things I'd say about it are that the little around-the-ear loop is kind of annoying and unnecessary if you get a good earpiece to keep in your ear (fortunately you can remove it), and I wish the headset had a mute button but it's hardly a dealbreaker.