Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenmore 16-Speed White Push-Button Stand Mixer
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 30, 2010
I was able to pick up one of these for $50 on sale. Four years later I am still quite happy. It is not perfect, and the rotating mixer bowl can become quite unstable if full, but overall it's still a full stand mixer for well under 100 bucks. The motor has plenty of power to go through thicker doughs, and cleanup is relatively easy. Granted this is NOT in the same class as the top of the line mixers from Kitchen-Aid, Cuisinart, or even the new Kenmore stand mixers, but you'll shell out at least an extra $125-$200 if you want to upgrade to that class. If you are a casual baker and don't need a mixer for everyday use or large demanding jobs, I'd recommend this mixer.
on June 10, 2012
This was a great mothers day gift and i have benefit from it so much nothing like home made baked cakes and pies.....thank for having this product on amazon.com for a even better price then other online site and stores.....
on January 7, 2010
I've had this mixer for a long time and I can only say two good things about it: it's lasted this long, and the motor is good.

Aside from that, it's an absolute nightmare to use. Because the stand rotates, everything in the bowl gets flung against the sides and stays there, *away* from the actual beaters. Since the bottom of the bowl is flat, if you're beating something like butter you have to manually coax it back against the beaters with a spoon because it won't just fall back into contact with them. You constantly have to stand there scraping it down, and due to the design, it's really difficult to scrape the bowl while it's in use.

It's basically like a hand mixer without the benefit of mobility. Truly terrible design.
on February 3, 2010
The mixer had a very unstable bowls when mixing and the retractable cord didn't always work, so I returned it for a refund! I would never buy this mixer again!
on February 5, 2016
A gift from my daughter years ago, mixer has stopped and breaks my heart. I used it everyday and just loved it so much. Hope to find this same product again for my home. Thanks Kenmore.... Judy
on December 8, 2014
Bought it for my Mom and it worked very well no problem.