Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games

on April 25, 2008
I am satisfied with the performance of these headphones, but the enclosed installation instructions of the infrared sensor are not detailed enough and need improvement.

I had trouble getting good reception from my DVD system until I learned from a local installation shop that the infrared sensor should be mounted at the same level or above the headphones in the vehicle.
on July 8, 2008
The product arrived as advertised, works well with my previous transmitter so I didn't even have to go to the trouble of installing a new transmitter. The spring load on the earpieces is a bit strong, but I've got a big head. Oh, well. Overall, very happy with the product and service.
on February 2, 2009
I was surprised when I opened the item that there was no power supply. I must have misread the ad for the phones. No problem...I used a Radio Shack 12V supply that I already had.
The phones work fine and there are two sets of phones for this price. It's a good deal.