Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

91%

on August 1, 2011
This is the best headset I have ever had. It is very lightweight and does not press hard on the ears as other headsets do. The sound quality is good too. With other headsets, I had pain in my ears after having them on for more than 20 minutes. This headset is so light I can keep it on for hours and feel no pressure on the ears at all. I do not think I will ever switch to another style of headsets.
on November 26, 2010
Sony has made a truly great product. I highly recommend this headset to anyone who transcribes for a living. If you work 40 or more hours a week listening to dictation through earphones, this device is definitely the one to use. It's compact, lightweight, with excellent sound quality. It's the most comfortable headset I've ever used. I love this headset and I think you will too.
on October 11, 2009
I couldn't be happier with this headset. I bought it because it was like my "old" headset which had worn out after years of use. I didn't realize how flimsy my old one was until I got this new, improved version. The earpieces are flat and just comfortably sit in your ear canals, not pushed in. I got them in just a couple of days, also.
on December 16, 2011
After 35-plus years of transcribing, I know what sounds good, and these are the very best. Secondly, facing a work emergency, I received them in under 24 hours, right in the midst of the holiday shipping rush, without needing to overpay for shipping. I couldn't be more pleased.
on October 29, 2011
I've had a set of headphones just like this in the past, but ones they bit the dust I "cheapened" out and got a set with the foam things for the ears. Over time they just plain hurt my ears! I thought the price on the better pair was around $50 so wasn't looking forward to paying that. Found out how cheap they were on Amazon and HAD to get them! I spend most of my working day listening to tapes so this headset is the best by far that I've come across for just such a purpose! I'm an extremely satisfied customers!
on September 28, 2011
I have used this headset brand for over 20 years. I hope they never, ever discontinue this because the sound is wonderful, and the ear speakers are very comfortable. Sometimes I forget I even have them on. They are great for mono, and if your recording is in stereo, the sound still plays in both ears if you are only listening to one track. That is a must for a transcriptionist. I would highly recommend this headset.
on March 17, 2012
I purchased this headset for use in my job as a medical transcriptionist, and they worked great!!! I would recommend these for such a job as they were comfortable on my head and I could wear them for hours at a time!!
on June 3, 2011
The thing I like most about this headset is that it doesn't hurt to wear it for long periods of time. Once you've experienced this kind of comfort, it's hard to be satisfied with anything less.
on May 23, 2012
When my headset stopped working - yes people still do transcription - I looked everywhere to find a similar unit. This headset is perfect, comfortable, light weight. I highly recommend it.
on April 8, 2011
Best headsetI have ever used. Been a medical transcritionist for 25 years and this is the one I keep buying. They last a long time unless your cat chews on the cord.