Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tuga Girls UPF 50+ Shoreline Long Sleeve Rash Guard (UV Sun Protective)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 9, 2010
LOVE this sun shirt! My daughter has used this shirt for two summers and I am purchasing another only because she has outgrown it. The quality is superior and the fabic has not faded or broken down over two summers of use. I've had less expensive sun shirts but they barely survive the season. You definitely get what you pay for and knowing the fabic is holding strong gives me comfort that the sun isn't getting through to my daughters sensitive skin.
I originally bought the two piece with the matching shorts but the waist band on the shorts are not adjustable or elastic so they were always falling off. I will only be buying the shirt this time.
review image
on July 9, 2015
Its really pretty, the purple matches the Tuga hat we got in the purple color (Flap hat in Lavender). Without this she was very unconvinced about the idea of wearing a rashguard but now is totally happy to do so. Its too big which is to be expected based on the size chart so should fit for 2 summers (this year with arms rolled up). I suspect the next size down would fit well but I hate getting kid clothes that only fit for a few months! DD is 42" and 35# at 5yo.
on June 26, 2014
We live in Miami and have worked our way through a lot of this type of rashguard for my daughter with her fair Scottish skin. We have used this twice now and seems to be of good quality and looks good on. I bought size 6-7 and she is a big 5 year old at 44 inches and 45 pounds but the size is good for her with just a tiny bit of room for her to grow into it should it survive the summer. I am happy with it.
on December 30, 2014
The reviews said that these shirts run big. Our daughter just turned three and is small so I ordered the 2/3 size. It was a struggle to get it over her head and was snug but comfortable. We returned it and got the next size up. Great looking shirt.
on June 23, 2015
Our daughter is loving the swim suit! It fits her perfectly, and it looks beautiful and comfortable! It is very well made, but what is even more important is that it will protect her well from the sun when she swims outside! This swimsuit is great for the outdoors! It is made in Australia, but even though we don't have stingrays here, my kids' skin is very reactive to sun rays. I really need to make sure they have their skin protected well. This swimsuit does the job!
on July 19, 2015
This is a great rash guard. Fit is perfect and it's a beautiful look on my daughter. Colors don't run and I like how the neck goes up slightly more than other rash guards, so less sunscreen to worry about on the neck. My daughter wore this for a week straight in Mexico and it worked like a charm and she refused to put on her other option.
on June 24, 2015
Bought the whole set (hat, long-sleeve shirt, shorts). The sleeves were a little long, but the shirt fit as expected. Bought size age 6/7 for age 5, almost 6. Shirt size is 6. She says the shirt kinda itches without wearing a bathing suit (one piece) underneath.
on July 29, 2015
nice colors, but be aware... when this shirt is wet it stains everything,including my daughter's skin!!! (yes, even in cool water!!!), as cute as this shirt is to look at, I'm buying her another one; awful quality for the price!!!
on April 20, 2016
I ordered a size 4/5. My daughter is exactly that size. The fit is a little loose and the sleeves are just a little long. That is just fine though. It is not awkward looking at all. Hopefully it will fit through 2 summers. This shirt provides great protection against the sun and it is comfy for my daughter.
on July 7, 2015
My children have been wearing UPF clothing to the beach since they were babies. They get a new top every year. My daughter likes this one because it is pretty and girly. I bought it a bit big because my daughter is tall and I want coverage all the way to her wrists. She is a tall, thin 6 year old, but I bought the 8/10 year size. It fits loosely and comes just past her wrists. It is loose around the neck so it is easy to put on, but does not provide good neck coverage. She wears this and the Tuga swim shorts to the beach over her swim suit for sand and water play. A lot less skin needs sun screen with this on!