Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 18, 2005
When you buy a refurbished unit,you never know what you are getting...Sometimes returned or damaged units are repacked,and sent off to the next customer...At times a product is damaged in shipping,hence a unit is received doa,with broken parts,thanks to shippers throwing the box around 10 feet from the truck to the sidewalk smashed...In other words buying reburbished is a roll of the dice at best...This is my experience with reburbished products,including the dmr-75VS...My unit works well and,makes excellent copies,and easy to use...I bought the unit reburbished,only because,they ran out of new units,as the unit was rated quite well in consumer reports...MY advice is "only buy this from a dealer with a good return -refund policy."
on June 11, 2006
I bought one of these Brand New in January 2005. Catagory was changed to begin with remanufactured, so all of the original ratings are no longer listed. I feel bad anyone considering this unit can't read those. When I first rated it I gave it 2 stars. Many others like me left ratings & feedback, very difficult to operate and many problems with cannot read disc. Dubbing was very confusing to operate and a real pain. In addition the tracking adjustment was nothing but grief. Finally I needed a new DVD cartridge at a cost of more than $400.00 so I threw it in the dumpster. Best thing that ever happened to me. I am not someone who can afford to have bought such a poor product. I assume must can't either. I bought 7 months ago a Panisonic DMR-ES40V. I paid under $250.00 Brand New with a 2 year replacement warranty for $29.99. It has none of the previous problems and also has auto tracking which DVD and VCR units have had for more years than I can remember. SO THE NEWER UPDATED UNIT IS GREATLY IMPROVED AND A GREAT PRICE! WHY DID I BUY ANOTHER PANISONIC? I NEEDED TO FINALIZE MY MANY RECORDED DVD's TO PLAY ON ALL DVD PLAYERS.
on October 27, 2005
I bought a remanufactured Panasonic DMR-E75VS Progressive-Scan DVD Recorder/VCR Combo which came to me ... broken. The DVD

tray was not going to open at all. I got really mad and depressed and sent it back. I got refund for this stuff and bought a new Panasonic DMR ES30VS, which is great.
on June 13, 2015
I have had one like this for years and love it, so when I saw this one and being remanufactured, I just had to buy it s if and when the old one goes on the fritz, I'll have the same type to keep on using. I would highly recommend this seller to all.
on March 13, 2007
Had no problem hooking the unit up with my satelite receiver or the TV. But right off the remote would not work and like the manual stated, I replaced the batteries three times, still no luck. So, right away I sent a e=mail to Panasonic for help. After the third time, I sent a e=mail to USADEPOT, (this is where the machine was shipped from) Still no response. I was able to play VHS and DVDs. However, since no remote, when the phone would ring, wouold have to push the stop button on the face of the unit. Afer the phone call, pushed the start button, the movie started but then froze just as if I had pushed the "pause" and the only way to continue was to eject the DVD and start all over. With the lack of customer support, this is the last Panasonic I will purchase.
on April 29, 2009
Straight out of the box, I could NOT open the DVD tray! So after several
tries, I called for the proper paper work to mail it back! Had a hard time finding an UPS location that would accept it for the FREE shipping!
Now, I'll wait for it's return!
on August 6, 2014
do take all my copy dvds