Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on September 14, 2006
I dropped this card into my Canon, low-level formatted it (which took about 5 seconds) and now this card allows me to take over 680 "Large" images at 2816 x 2112 pixels in Superfine mode (least amount of file compression). Or over 17,000 images in the "Small" image (640 x 480 pixels) and high compression mode.

You shouldn't have ANY problem with this card holding all of the pictures you want to take. In fact, the camera's battery will die before you can fill the card up!

I HIGHLY recommend this card for your digital camera. Other than Canon: just check with your camera manufacturer before you buy this card and find it isn't supported.
on August 13, 2006
Took multishot photos, 30fps video. Had it for 1 month so far and it is working well. Have not tested speed other than normal usage with camera.
on August 16, 2006
works very well in my panasonic fz7. originally bought sandisc extreme 3 which worked fine in my fz7 but not recognized by my panasonic hdtv (with sd slot). the transcend card worked fine on all my devices including the tv.
on November 6, 2006
The card holds a ton of data, works exactly as advertised. All expectations met. No surprises. I'm using it in a Canon S3 IS with good results. I keep the camera set at maximum quality for movies and pictures and have never run it out of space. I just started experimenting with the continuous shooting mode and captured some great dance shots that way - the IS will shoot as fast as the card can handle; while not as fast as a real DSLR, this is close enough.
on September 25, 2006
I bought this card for my D50 Nikon digital SLR. I've had it for 2 months now and have been very pleased with it. I have not had any issues at all writing to the card and the write speed is fantastic. What a difference it makes in continuous shooting mode!

For the price, I don't think you can beat it.
on October 18, 2006
Sure, this is one of the cheaper cards but I'm finding the performance spotty. This was supposed to work with my Mp3 recorder but it kept sending error messages after a few minutes of recording, even after reformatting. So I swapped it with my digital camera's card and both work fine. It works well in my camera but not recording audio on my Mp3 player. Meanwhile my other smaller, but more expensive card does both. So, I didn't get the flawless performance of the other reviews.
22 comments11 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2007
I bought it specifically to use for Windows Vista ReadyBoost on my laptop and it works well!
on November 2, 2006
I use this card on my Palm T|X and love its capabilities and speed. I store applications, games, documents, Audible books and movies on the card. Great capacity for many items.

It is fast enough for a fairly demanding photographer as well since it can save so quickly in burst mode using my Kodak super zoom 5+ mega pixel camera.
on February 3, 2007
The product arrived on time, and included a personal touch from the vendor, showing that they value my business. The product performs well for a high-capacity card, and can keep up with the rapid shooting of 6 megapixel photos, as well as shooting movies with audio, in a Canon Powershot S3. I can recommend it for digital photography, though I have no knowledge of its cababilities in other devices. I would also make sure your camera or device is intended to work with an SD memory card, versus another type...it matters. Also bear in mind that these things are sensitive...I try to keep mine in the camera most of the time, and download photos from the camera's USB port. If I do remove it from the camera, it goes into the plastic case it came in, and then into my padded camera bag. I try to avoid exposing it to temperature extremes, physical shocks, and sources of magnetism. I also try to download photos the same day that I've shot a bunch, and further back them up onto CD-RW's. While this is a great card for a really good price, it pays never to be complacent about backing up data you value.
on July 29, 2006
I received it just a few days ago, installed it on my Treo 650 and started taking advantage of the additional 2GB of storage. Worked seamlessly on the first try, so far no issues.
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse