Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 5, 2012
These are great slippers, sizing is right on but they are "clunky". The soles are stiff so everyone in the house can hear you coming unless you are walking on carpet. Other than that they are a good buy. UPDATE 7/5/2012. The stitching on both slippers is falling apart. I called Customer Service and was told TOO BAD THE SLIPPERS ARE BEYOND THE RETURN POLICY. Too bad this was an expensive item to throw in the trash. Please consider this if you are thinking of ordering these slippers.
22 comments| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2006
I bought a pair of these for an exchange gift and was blown away by the product when it arrived. Other (Eddie Bauer) slippers I bought my hubby are 5 times the price, and he asked if he can trade for these. I've since order 3 more pairs as gifts. They are warm, soft and attractive. If people only knew, I'd guess these would sell out in a day.
44 comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2007
Great slippers! Fuzzy interior keeps your feet warm and a durable rubber bottom protects on those quick runs down the driveway to get the paper.

I really like my pair.
on February 18, 2007
They reall hold their shape and for a clog style thats important. Very warm and I don't think I can use them come summer. But they are all I wanted and more. Paid much more for the same product at Lands End but they don't carry the line anymore, so there I save some money.
on April 9, 2011
I was excited to recieve these. They looked very nice with soft inner soles. They were too small so I had to return them.
I normally wear a size 8 men's shoe and at times even size 7.5. These were marked size 8, but they were just too small.
I think I would have really liked them if they had fit me.
My wife bought these for me for a present because my office is on the end of the house and doesn't stay warm during our Chicago winters. They are very warm, well made, and comfortable. I have relatively narrow feet, and they are sized for a normal width foot, but even so I don't have any problems with flapping when I walk. I also like that they don't look like old person slippers. They look great with jeans, I suppose you could even wear them outside, as long as you kept them out of snow.

The only complaint I have with them is that the rubber sole is not completely flush with the leather. There are small gaps around the edge that lead me to believe that the sole may one day loosen from the leather completely. However that would likely take years of use, and I don't expect slippers to last forever.

Overall I am very satisfied with these slippers. They keep my feet plenty warm when I'm working in my office, look nice, and are comfortable to walk in.
review image review image
33 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2012
The slippers by Tamarac are very nice looking and comfortable (as long as you buy a size or two bigger than you normally wear--and for a short while, anyway). The lining is not genuine sheep skin. It is some crappy synthetic fiber that rolls into little balls and/or tubes and, after a month or so of wearing, it will rapidly disappear--resulting in very cold and unhappy feet. I will never buy this product again.
on May 11, 2013
At first I loved these slippers. I got mine first week of November of 2012. I found that the synthetic "fur" inside will cook your feet on all but the absolute coldest nights- until you manage to tramp down the piling. Then the cooking is over, and they're just right (still warm for my feet during the warmer months, but hey, what do you want?). It was smooth sailing- comfortable, honest kick-around slippers. I love the grippy soles (a pet peeve of mine- I detest hard, slippery soles on slippers, which all but guarantee an eventual slip and a fall). And then it happened....

In mid-March, the sole on the right slipper came loose. Not all of the way loose, mind you- just from the back to about the middle of the shoe. A week later, the left shoe fell apart. Seems that the stitching which goes all the way 'round the outer sole is only there for looks- it doesn't actually fasten the upper to the lower: that's the job of glue. Yep, these are glued together- not stitched. What I thought was stitching- holding the upper and lower together- is nothing more than trickery. So, it looks as if my search for a good slipper with decent soles has yet to net a winner.

If you like to wear your slippers around the house like I do, unless you only plan to have them for 5-6 months before you replace them, don't bother with these.
on October 16, 2014
My "sole" interest in these slippers was for the "memory foam" insoles. Someone "forgot" to put it in them. The only substance between my feet and the rubber sole is the fake sheepskin. Maybe they sent the wrong ones, but since this is what I got, this is the rating they get. They also get the slippers back.
on February 5, 2015
The slippers are extremely comfortable and keep my feet warm. My reason for the low rating is based on the quality. I have had them for a little over a month and the stitching on the side is already pulled through. The sole is separating from the side of the slipper. I'm going to contact Amazon about replacements, we'll see how it goes.
review image