Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size Name: 1-kit|Change

on March 11, 2014
A great addition. I use it on my computer, TVs, PS3 and even on my furnace air filter (20x20x4) which helps extending the filter's life.
I was lucky to have a dirty devil power reach hand vacuum and the attachment fitted nicely. However, the attachment did not fit my Kenmore canister vacuum. I had to use tape to hold the attachments. Please see some images that I've attached.
review image review image
11 comment|185 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2013
Almost paid three times the price on a vacuum manufacturer's website. So glad I held out and stumbled on this set. I vacuumed every little crease, crevice in all three of our vehicles. I then started on every other little space i could think of in our home! This is PERFECT for cleaning out the dust and stuff that collects in kitchen cabinets and drawers. I even emptied a huge jewelry armoire and vacuumed the tiny felt-lined compartments.

BTW...I have 4 vacuums (only two of which I actually use on a regular basis) and this fit beautifully on all of them. Shark Navigator Lift-Away, 2 different Hoover uprights and a Bissell upright.
22 comments|190 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2007
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who finds those compressed air can things completely useless in cleaning crap out of my electronics. It's bad enough taht they're bad for the environment, they also don't work as well as the price tag says they should. Thank goodness for this attachment set!

All hype aside, this product works exactly as the makers claim. Use the power of your vacuum to get all the crap out of your keyboard, CPU, stereo and anywhere else. I particularly like the brushes.

I've also found that the dust I'm after is stubborn. You really do need the full power of a vacuum to get at it. So forget those handheld deals that hook into your USB port or whatever. This product is cheaper than a lot of them and works better than all of them.
1616 comments|328 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2015
Works great, but when they say "micro", they MEAN "micro". The round brush is adorable at 1/2 inch across.
review image
33 comments|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2006
I am so pleased with the micro attachments. The ease in which they can be used is just wonderful. I've used them to get into small spaces between the slats of my air-conditioner to keep it running at top preformance as well as my heater and computer. I've found it to be an all around tool. I'd rate this product with 5 stars without hesitation. Diana
22 comments|248 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2010
What a nifty little kit! These vacuum micro attachments are very handy for cleaning out computers and other electronic equipment. I haven't tried it in the car yet, but I think it will do a good job on all the crevices and vents on the dashboard. Since they work with a real vacuum, you don't have to waste your time with miniature vacuums powered by weak motors and AA batteries.

Included in the package are an adapter, hose, straight extension, curved extension, oval brush, round brush, and crevice tool. The quality of the components is very good, frankly much better than I was expecting for the price. The adapter (it's like a nozzle) basically reduces the size of the vacuum hose down to that of the hose included with the cleaning kit. Assembly and use couldn't be any easier.

There is also a connector, which converts your hose size to fit the adapter, so this should work with most vacuums with a ROUND hose. I'm using the attachments with a Eureka 71B Hand-Held Vacuum and it fits perfectly without the connector. If you have a hand-held vacuum with a rectangular nozzle, like many Dirt Devils and Dust Busters, this will not work for you.

The only thing I didn't like, which cost a star in my rating, is that there are four small holes on the adapter neck, and a dial that lets you have them fully or partially open (but not closed). The holes are supposed to be all the way open when using a regular vacuum, and partially open for a hand-held vacuum. I think the idea is that if the adapter were completely sealed, the narrow air intake would overtax the vacuum's motor and cause it to overheat. It would have been really nice, however, to have the option to completely close the holes for serious, short-duration cleaning on particularly dirty spots. This limits the kit to be used for only for lightweight dust... but it's still a good buy!
44 comments|150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2012
I bought this kit to use with my Eureka Handheld Vacuum 71B. There was only one piece that I couldn't get to fit with the vacuum, but it was only an adapter piece and not essential.
on March 8, 2007
Finally, I can clean all the dust bunnies from our computer and the keyboard. Fits very nicely onto the hose of our Hoover. It also works well in cleaning under the lazy Suan in our cupboards, where regular attachments are too big. This is a good buy for the money.
0Comment|160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2015
Amazon had on the Black and Decker 20V Lithium Pivot Vac page , this 7 piece vacuum attachment set. The implication was that it fit the Black and Decker hand held vac. "IT DOES NOT FIT" the vacuum. We wasted $7.50 on attachments we will never use. the B&D handheld was to be used instead of a regular vac for vacuuming
the car. Amazon blew it on this. Some small time manufacturer is raking in $7.50 from tons of people because they thought it went with the B&D handheld vac.
55 comments|31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2015
I bought the kit for my Eureka 71B Hand-Held Vacuum. Like others have stated it is very small. Good for cleaning small spaces and very light duty dusting only. I thought the extension hose would help me reach into hard to get areas which it does but only sucks up a little dust at a time. A full size extension hose would be much better. The hose and attachments do work well for smaller tasks.

The only adapter needed for the Eureka 71B is the adapter with the adjustable suction flow. It fits perfectly on the Eureka hose. The other large adapter piece doesn't fit. To adjust the suction you twist the top of the adapter to open or close it. Halfway is as far as it closes. As others have mentioned you can always tape one or all the holes shut or use your hand to cover them for better suction. Be careful though as it makes the vac work harder and might burn the motor out faster. That's why they put the holes there to begin with. To keep motors from overworking.

Hint: Vacuuming builds up static electricity. The plastic attachments could zap your computer so don't use it on the inside of your Computer. Stand alone keyboards are OK, but not a Laptop.
review image review image review image