Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 13, 2009
I was given this little angel soon after my son committed suicide. I wear it constantly and feel that the angel watches over me and over my son, too. It hasn't tarnished, stays pretty well centered on the chain, which is a strong one. The clasp stays closed.

What more could you ask from a product???
33 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2012
My girlfriend love it. She said it was simple and beautiful. She wears it everyday. Depending on what she wears she can extend or shorten the chain and it goes with everything.
The quality and the packaging are really good, and the sterling silver makes it easy for her since she does not have to worry about polishing it from time to time. It always looks exactly as the first day she got it.
The size of the pendant is perfect, not too big and not too small. If you don't know what to give as a gift this is your solution.
on July 6, 2009
I had barely a couple of days to get my friend a birthday present. When I saw the angel pendent I instantly liked it but I was a bit skeptical about the size. I have prime shipping and this product qualified for it which made my decision all the more easy. Not only did I receive this pendant within 2 days of placing the order but it looks very nice. Its just the right size. The only drawback might be that the chain is not very long although there are some levels of adjustments.

My friend loved the gift!
on December 23, 2012
I've had this product for about 9 months now. I love it, as I considered my guardian angel of my dad to watch over me. I planned to wear in on my wedding day but as I went to put it on I noticed that all the the silver "coating" is bubbling and will be peeling off soon. I have taken impeccable care of this item. When I wasn't wearing it, it was always hung up in a safe, dry place so why it is bubbling can only be attributed to a cheap product. I am very disappointed, as this meant the world to me, yet now I am scared to even wear it.
VINE VOICEon January 23, 2012
This is simple and elegant. What you can't appreciate in the picture is the nice finish, quality and weight to this, including the very slender chain. No "edge" lines, just the creative elegance. It was a gift, worn regularly and is an occasional conversation starter and source of unexpected comments and compliments. Very pleased.
on January 5, 2011
the necklace was advertized as being 18 inche which it was but it was not all necklace. to make it 18 inches an extension was add by the clasp
on May 12, 2014
This is a very pretty pendant. It is well made, the size is as described, and I think the price is very reasonable. The angel is high polish, and it is a good weight. It is about 2mm in thickness. The chain slides through the wings of the angel and stays put if properly centered before wearing. Because of the kind of chain and the way it slides through the pendant, the angel does not lie perfectly flat (it is slightly tilted); however, it looks and feels nice. The chain itself measures 16 inches (including the lobster claw clasp), and it has a 4 inch extension chain that makes the chain adjustable from 16 inches to 20 inches. The chain is about 1 ½ mm in diameter and is a good weight for the angel. The snake type chain is not one of my favorites, and I am pleased that I can easily replace the chain if I so choose. This little piece of jewelry can have any number of symbolic meanings for the wearer. What is there not to like?

I initially bought one of these pendants as a Christmas gift for a 100 year old aunt. She seemed very pleased. Because she knew I had ordered the pendant and had it sent to her, sight unseen, she sent me an email describing it. I knew that I had made a good choice in choosing this gift for her. I later bought one for myself and two more for gifts for my daughters. All of the recipients are very special people and are many many miles away. The idea is "everyone needs a guardian angel," and hopefully, the wearers will have warm fuzzies (and maybe, just maybe, they will think of me) when they wear their angel. It's sorta' a family thing...doncha' know! ;)
on December 21, 2008
I purchased this as a gift for my 13 yr old niece. She loves it. I liked the fact that the pendant came on a snake chain which is a lot more durable than a regular chain. She plays basketball and I wanted something that is both still feminine, but also something that would not easily break. She wears it everyday and she loves it.
on August 2, 2008
THIS NECKLACE COMES ON A 16" CHAIN. I DO WISH THE CHAIN WAS MAYBE 18" OR 20" OR THAT YOU COULD HAVE THAT OPTION. I AM SAVING IT FOR A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL. THE PENDANT ITSELF IS SLEEK AND BEAUTIFUL. I THOUGHT THE PRICE WAS VERY REASONABLE. IT IS SO MODERN LOOKING INSTEAD OF SOME OF THE NECKLACES THAT HAVE ANGELS ON THEM. OTHERS LOOK LIKE THEY SHOULD BE ON A CHILD OR SOMEONE MUCH OLDER. THIS ONE IS VERY CLASSY LOOKING.
on January 7, 2014
the pendant itself is nice, seems well crafted and is a good size. my issue with the piece, once in hand, is the fact that the pendant does not hang well on my wife's chest. the snake link chain, or any chain, is to close to the center and keeps the top of the pendant kicked out. also, and more so an issue, with not having a loop affixed to the top, the clasp of the chain seems to work its way around to then be seen in front. i bought the piece knowing there was no loop for a chain, however, i simply did not know the chain would shift as much as it does. nice piece, just not for me.

See 1 answered question