Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Price:$16.50+ Free shipping

on May 24, 2008
Bought this for the car parked outside. Programming was piece of cake, just read the directions in the pamphlet or on the garage opening motor [which I did].

3 steps
1. Press and HOLD the open button on the remote
2. Press and RELEASE the purple button [I forgot what they called it]
3. Release the remote button ONCE the garage openers' LIGHT comes on.

Make sure you reprogram the old remotes at the same time so they all work on the same code, frequency, or what-not.

Excellent seller as well, brought it from "ASPDOORS & A WHOLE LOT MORE"

Hope this helped.

pce!
88 comments| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2010
This opener is as simple as it gets and has only ONE button to open/close ONE garage door - if you need to control more than one door look for other models. It literally takes seconds to program. Just make sure your opener is compatible with SECURITY+ systems, which operate at 315 MHz (purple learn button and purple antenna). This opener has good range and will open my garage door from over a block down the street. I highly recommend this opener if you just need to control a single garage door.
on December 6, 2013
Edited 2/1/14. It used to work. It worked for less than 4 months. Now it only works when the car is underneath the unit in the garage. It will not open the door if it is closed. I purchased a new battery and checked the antenna cable. The garage door is working fine. It worked great for the first 3 months but $15 gets expensive if you have to replace it every 3 1/2 months. Disappointed.

Super fast and easy to pair with my garage door. Arrived fast. Works great. Just make sure you have a purple learn button.
on January 10, 2016
The fine print says works with COMPATIBLE Chamberlain Garage Door Openers. Strongly recommend contacting the seller before buying. I've ordered five remotes over the past 14 years and this is the only one that does NOT work on my opener. Once the seller takes out their restocking fee, I drive to the UPS Store (or Post Office), pay postage, it's not worth returning. Live and learn.
on April 13, 2013
I needed another opener for a new car I bought and found this unit would work with my Sears garage door opener. My Sears openers have 3 button and I only use one so this unit was less expensive. It was very easy to set up and came with clear directions. I had it working in about a minute. I would highly recommend this versus the more expensive Sears model with 3 buttons.
on May 2, 2010
Used the instructions and it literally took 10 seconds to program this remote. Comes with a 5 year battery, which is awesome, and I will be buying a second one soon!
on November 7, 2011
It took me about 3 weeks of contacting Chamberline asking why my unit would not program the LiftMaster clickers.
They referred me to an "Authorized Dealer" to come out and program my clickers for $350...

In the end I had a neighbor electrician who came over...he disconnected the AC & DC power, pushed the circuit breaker, & then reconnected power. Once he had "Reset" the gate opening unit, the clickers programmed great!

The seller tried his best to help problem solve also...I was very grateful for this.

In the end, Product is great and works to spec!

Words of Wisdom...
Just make sure to reset your unit if you have any issues with programming your clickers.

Cheers ~ :)
on May 3, 2014
This remote was shipped fast and at a super price. If you only need one button, buying this remote even with a small shipping charge can save you a lot of money versus Sears, Lowes or Home Depot . Simple to set code instructions included. Battery included. What a bargain !!
on February 26, 2013
The company that sells this is very unprofessional and this liftmaster only works if you have a purple colored learn button. However this information is not available on the site. The company also would not issue a refund or provide any customer service.
55 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2015
My garage door is a RAYNOR CORPORAL garage door opener with a purple button at the back.
I got really confused with all the options available online till someone pointed out on amazon that this device should work well with a chamberlain door opener if it has a "purple button" at the back. I have added photos of my opener since I'm sure there are other newbies out there!!
set up was a breeze if you follow the instructions included
review image review image