Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 1, 2008
I love these slippers. Regardless of price (I got them on sale for $15) they are worth any price tag. I have a pair of $50 slippers that pale in comparison. So far, the memory foam holds it's shape. Even though the toe is open they are so warm and cozy, I will wear them year-round. I was immediately impressed by the construction, seaming, and softness. They feel like fur against your skin - that's the only way to describe it. I am going to purchase a pair for all of the women in my family!
0Comment38 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2010
These slippers really delivered on comfort -- I'm actually excited to slip them on when I get home! Pillowy soft luxury. And support. (For a slipper.)

However, the foot bed on these slippers is pretty wide, so the slippers are not a very feminine/cute choice. I feel like I'm wearing the slipper equivalent of Birkenstocks. (Not in the hippie sense, but in the clunky sense.) I got them in French blue and now wish I'd tried a lighter color to make them look less heavy.

Also, I am a true 7.5, and I got the 6.5-7.5 size. I have extra room all around, and wonder if I should've gotten a size smaller... Oh online shopping.

Update: I tried ordering one size down -- too small -- I just have to deal with the extra room in the 6.5-7.5 size. It's worth it for the comfort/support. (Also, the lighter blue does look better.)
on August 4, 2011
These slippers are quite comfortable and really provide some cushion on my hardwood floors. The fabric is soft and the construction is sturdy. However the description says that they are made of memory foam which they are certainly not. Memory foam bounces back and within a few hours the indentation in these slippers is pretty permanent. Sizing is quite accurate. I am happy with these slippers, but I'm not so sure about their longevity or if they were worth so much money.
on April 6, 2008
I bought these for my mom who just had toe surgery and needed open-toed slippers. She loves them! That's no surprise, because I have 4 pairs of the Acorn Spa Wrap slippers myself. Those are the closed-toe, regular slippers. But they're made with the same adjustable closure and the same memory foam soles as these Spa Slides. I don't think you'll find anything more comfortable than these slippers.
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2011
Was looking for a washable slipper. What i didn't expect was how "cushiony" these are. Like walking on memory foam. The french blue is a nice color, too. This would have been five stars if the embroidered company logo on the instep wasn't irritating to the bottom of my foot. So I'll just plan to wear these with thin socks. Will update review if there are problems after laundering.
on November 13, 2008
These are without a doubt the most comfortable slippers I have ever worn. It is like walking on clouds. I just wish I could wear them to work!!! Don't hesitate buying these, you won't be sorry I promise. They can be a little tight through the Velcro, but just like new shoes, they ease with time. I will never buy any other slipper.
on May 25, 2011
I wanted slippers that would provide cushion for my aching feet. I'm a big girl and my big feet take a beating some days. I look forward to getting home and slipping into those wonderful slippers for the rest of the evening. I got the pink and love it. I'm thinking I might need another color or 2.... The slipper was true to size for me. I wear size 11 and bought the 11/12 and they fit great. I've bought cheaper slippers that were awful and the padding quickly broke down. These are holding up nicely and it's nice to have the part across the foot being adjustable.
on November 6, 2009
After reading all the good reviews on these slippers I went ahead and ordered a pair for my mother thinking she too would love them, unfortunately NO she didn't.
We thought they would be soft and easy to walk on, but NO they're not. The inside of the sole is alright, but the bottom sole to walk on is very hard, like a shoe.
If you're looking for a regular bathroom type slipper that's flat and cushy, then don't get these. It you want a heavy indoor/outdoor slipper-shoe, then these are good for you.
Yep, my mother said these slippers were like walking on "Clodhoppers!" They're very heavy. So we're returning them.
66 comments14 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2008
These slippers are wonderful. I've had them for 8 months or more. They are durable and provide wonderful support for my feet. These slippers do a wonderful job of cushioning my feet. Even on my worse day for feet pain and discomfort these slippers feel wonderful. I strongly recommend them for anyone who suffers from aching or hurting feet.
on December 8, 2009
I purchased spa slides for the men and spa thongs for my sisters in our family. We were having a family get together for my 50th birthday, & I wanted to give a surprise gift to family members who came to visit us. The Acorn spa slides & thongs that we received are so comfortable that one of my sisters went back home and ordered them for several of her sons and their girlfriends. They are a big hit. And they clean up easily in the washing machine. I recommend them to anyone who wants a comfortable slipper to wear around the house all day long. Thanks Acorn!