Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 15, 2010
Purchased this product about a year ago. The red looks great, the pieces are easy to assemble and clean, and food prep is easy enough. The down side is that it overheats very quickly and then stops operating until it cools down. You also have to be careful to with hot or warm foods. It won't work until the food has cooled. Odd and frustrating when the middle of cooking.

Found myself using it less and less over time. I've discovered that unless I'm cooking for more than 6 people, and in large quantities, I find it to be too much work to pull out of the cabinet, put it together, and then clean all the peices. Also, since I use it so infrequently, it's frustrating to have it overheat if more than 10 onions or other vegetable is sliced.

For smaller jobs, I've come to rely on the mini cuisinart processor/chopper. Less bulky and easier to handle. Handy for the occasional large job, but probably could have managed fine without it.
on January 21, 2008
KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor - Gloss Cinnamon.......I love my Kitchen Aid Food Processor.....everyone that has a kitchen needs one of these!
on December 7, 2007
Ifyou need a real helper on your kitchen jast buy it and you won't regret.