Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Green|Change

on May 1, 2013
I bought this paper to use as wrapping paper... I stamp it with seasonal images. The paper is thick enough that you can't see what is underneath but still folds easily enough to wrap with. Ink doesn't bleed into the paper, and this roll will last quite a long time. I'll probably buy it again when I need more!
on August 21, 2013
Finally, I was able to cover the huge bulletin board in the back of my classroom without piecemealing a ton of pieces of construction paper! I covered all the boards inside my room, and the one outside in the hallway above the lockers with some to spare. The paper was of a good quality, and did not rip or tear as I was trying to cover my board and trim the paper to the right size. Not to mention, this was a few dollars cheaper than the rolls at my local teacher store.
on June 30, 2009
I am using this paper as background for photos. It works perfectly, the color is even and the paper is easy to work with.
I received my product in a timely manner. All in all a great experience.
on February 21, 2013
I've used this paper to do some object and product shots and it works great. I wish it was a tad thicker but for the price I can't complain. Don't use it on a soft surface or it will wrinkle or tear but that is normal for all paper backgrounds. I like it so much I plan to buy a black one for photography. I imagine it makes great art paper for drawing too.
on September 30, 2008
We were looking for origami paper to use for African animals. We were not sure of the weight and size when we found it on the Amazon website. So we decided to take a risk and ordered it anyway. We were very pleased with it even though we had to cut it down to a square shape, and it made a bigger animal. And it didn't tear. The animal turned out beautiful and we got many compliments.
on October 16, 2015
Shame on me for not reading the description more thoroughly, and for taking the product photo at face value; as you can see in my photo, their product is different from what I received. The other side is white, and it is not opaque. The paper is not nearly as heavyweight as many reviews suggest, and my roll was all crinkled up the middle. This is not the product I was hoping for.
on February 7, 2015
I purchased this paper for a project that my children were working on. I read other reviews and did not expect this paper to be ultra high quality. I just needed a large roll of paper. When I opened the box, I found that the entire roll had a bend it in-right in the center of the roll. I was able to use the paper but the project on which my children were working had terrible wrinkles down the middle. I did not have super-high expectations of this paper but I also expected that it would not come wrinkled. As a side note, I contacted the manufacturer about the condition of the paper roll and they did not even respond. Avoid this paper.
on June 9, 2016
I use this paper in a non traditional way. I'm a crafter and paint, glue, woodburn, etc. I'm the floor of my bedroom. This paper is perfect for protecting my carpet. I slide it under my bed and pull it out when needed. The paper is a little thicker than standard paper and can withstand several crafting sessions without tearing up. I just roll it up and put it back under my bed when done. When the paper is starting to fray, I just cut that part off of the roll. It works wonderful for me and I will definitely purchase more when I run out of this one.
on July 2, 2016
Hard to find color that I couldn't find at my local school supply store. Glad I found it here. Roll is more than big enough for multiple bulletin boards. I was worried about color, as it's difficult to tell from the small picture and I didn't want it to clash with my other classroom decor. I've attached a photo showing how it looked on one of my bulletin boards, in hopes that it will help others to have a better idea of the shade of blue. Not a navy blue, but not royal or light blue either.
on June 28, 2016
I was aiming for a roll of blue paper to serve as a "sky" backdrop for my 2 year old's birthday party. Unfortunately the color on the computer screen is a little off. The roll has a lot more green than blue, so I couldn't use it for a sky and had to buy another roll in another hue. It is nice quality paper though and I used it as a backdrop for a different party instead.