Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on July 10, 2012
Headphones with the back of the neck band are good for activities like bike riding. But not these. I've had cheapo headphones from Coby that were good enough, but these are awful. Whatever claims they make about frequency response are simply invented. No bass or anything close at all. The sound is simply not worth listening to. Listening to traffic and birds or whatever is preferable to subjecting your ears to the sound from these things. Don't waste your money on anything from Jwin.
on June 14, 2010
These headphones are nice in the fact that they're earbuds that won't fall out (that's always been my problem), but the sound quality to me leaves much to be desired. It's hard to explain the actual problem, but the sounds are sometimes tinny. This could be my own problem since I'm not used to headphones actually going into the ear since I have not used earbuds much (see previous point :P). After about 30 minutes to an hour of wearing them, my ears start to hurt a little but I have that problem with every earbud I have attempted to use.

My main problem with the product is cosmetic. The picture shown is of black headphones with white at the tip near the earbuds themselves. This is not what I received. I actually got white headphones with a light grey cord and headband (for lack of a better word). This would normally be fine except I bought them for use at work so it would look slightly better than huge headphones when people walk into the office. I had figured the black would blend in a little better than what I ended up getting.

Other than those things, it's a fair pair of headphones. For just casually listening to music the sound quality should be fine. While it is bigger than really necessary, about double the size than would be needed, the volume control on the headphones is nice to have as well.
on October 22, 2012
This is by far the worst set of headphones I've ever purchased. The sound quality sucks and it's poorly constructed. I'll stick with Sony headphones...
on July 29, 2009
If you're looking for comfort they're okay but very poor sound quality. I would not recommend them. "Super Bass" NOT!
on October 18, 2010
The design is great I've been looking for a great around the neck pair of ear buds, but was disapointed in the tin can effect of the mini speakers it was terrible so instead of trying to buy another kind I instead opted to fix these by useing my MeElec ear buds since they sounded great.

I started by useing a box cutter to gently cut aroung the base of all four speakers from there mounts then using solder pen unsolder the wirers once off I leveled all four mating surfaces on the peaces with the box cutter solder the wirers onto the MeElec ear buds speakers golg for right blue for left then using my Meelec MP3 Mini I tested the head set becarful not to brake off the ear buds from the wirers (test succesful)!

Then using a hot glue gun I filled both sides of the cavities and pressed them together quickly for 10 to 20 secounds insuring the hot glue has set befor moving on to the next one then I use the box cutter carefully removing the access hot glue that squeeezed out the sides.

You'd never know it was ever two diffrent ear bud sets.

Take your time in making this don't rush razors are sharp. Plus not all head sets are the same they all have some sort of a flaw. The MeElec ear buds insulation around the wirers got hard and brittle exposing the wirers.

Hope this helps and take note just cause the wirers broke doesn't mean their trash you never know you might need them to update a pair you just bought.
Good Luck friends