Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 11, 2007
I received the Navman 330 for Christmas. Out of the box, set up and on my way, very quickly. Navman plotted the trip from Florida to Connecticut and back, flawlessly. Easy to program, and very precise, didn't miss a beat. For the price, it's a great value.
on February 17, 2007
Airline security stole my Navman320 out of my luggage on my last trip to Denver where I intended to use it with the car waiting for me there -- bought the Navman 330 to replace it. Love the Navman gps system's ease of use and it's great functionality. Navman takes the stress out of long distance travel and gets you right to the door! Compared to the prices of other gps systems, the Navman, in my opinion, is by far the best buy and is less complicated to set up and use.
on January 26, 2007
I don't actually own this, but I purchased it as a gift for my father...who's getting up in age and gets lost sometimes. It was perfect timing since it was a birthday gift and he and my mom were going out of town to celebrate both of their birthdays. He said it talked him all the way to his destination (of course he set it to the man's voice being so macho). Even when he got off course, it rerouted his directions and told him where to go. He's only had it for a week, but so far so good. I expect it to continue to give my parents some good service.
on January 5, 2007
Easy operation right out of the box. Includes mount for windshield on any vehicle. Easy to read display and options, and, the voice is easy to understand. Quality seems good - the buttons do not feel as though they are going to fall off or break. Works great and it is tough to beat the price compared to any other unit.
on February 22, 2007
this is honestly the best purchase of my life. i am only 20 years old and just got my license last year. i had a hard time finding where places were. and now this GPS helps me wherever i need it. it does lack a place searching function. you have to know the address of what you are looking for.
on February 10, 2007
Takes time for the GPS to start off. Need better mapping. Not enough POI so I have to check for addreses online. Battery life is considerably good. Overall I would recommend it.
on April 26, 2007
I had mines for about 5 months now and it works really well. I only wish that the voice prompts said the street names, but the GPS's that do that are twice the price.
on September 19, 2007
I purchased this navigational device a little over 9 months ago just before moving from a big city to a really rural area. I don't know how I would have survived without it. On the most remote roads, it helps me find my way home. It's not as fancy as some of the more expensive models out there- no touch screen- doesn't provide many points of interests other than airports or gas stations- but it gets the job done if you have an address plugged in. Thanks Navman- for providing such a usually high-priced gadget- for those of us on a budget! :)
on July 26, 2007
This a very good GPS for the price. Quick satellite reception.
Very quick rerouting calculation when I go off track. Extremely simple to use.
Maps are more or less accurate though need some improvement.

The only drawback this GPS is that if you want to go a destination from a place which is not on the map it will ask you to go to the nearest main road, but hey its an inexpensive budget GPS.

Battery life is approximately 3.15 hrs.

Overall very happy with this GPS. I paid only $ 119.00 for a refurbished unit.
on January 9, 2007
Since purchasing the Navman ICN 330 we have used it repeatedly to locate sporting locations. It has saved us time and aggravation. I have also recommended this product to co-workers who I know ended up purchasing it for a relative for Christmas