Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Color: Chrome|Change

on August 5, 2006
This item is great. It holds shampoo and conditioner, or whatever liquids you need in the shower, and also has a handy basket that I use to keep the shower spray cleaner and my shaving cream. The handy hooks hold my razor and my washcloth. Really cuts down on the clutter and puts everything in one place. However, I had to buy this item from another vendor because Amazon kept delaying shipment. After the delays had exceeded a month, I finally cancelled my order and went elsewhere. Good product, bad transaction.
on February 7, 2013
I had one of these before and loved it so we bought another. This one was mounted on the wall for the required time and when I loaded it up with products it crashed to the floor and busted EVERYTHING. Upon further inspection, I noticed that the silicone never hardened and felt it was faulty so I contacted the company. 2 months later I am still jumping thru hoops with these clowns. Twice they have said they sent out a replacement product and after waiting over a month both times to receive it they sent the wrong item!! This is so easy to remedy: Replace it and I will get on Amazon and rave how great they are. Ask for countless pictures of the broken product, ship the wrong item twice and only answer every other email and watch me go crazy. It's things like this that make you lose faith that there are any companies left with worthy customer service. Don't give your money to these people. They truly do not deserve it.

As an update: I finally called Amazon and told them what I had been going thru with the company and they sent out a replacement item immediately. No questions asked. I heart Amazon.
on January 8, 2006
I have constantly had to replace the pump in my triple dispensers. I have 4 of tem in my home and as soon as I get one replaced another fails. The company has been good about replacing parts but they are located in Canada and it never repairs quite the same as the initial.
on March 23, 2014
As far as the pumps themselves they are excellent. They have a very smooth feel when using and never drip. I've had this product for 2 years now. I also have their double pump dispenser Better Living AVIVA Two Chamber Dispenser, Chrome, which works very well. I bought two of the double pump dispensers and use 1 in my workshop for regular hand soap and for GoJo hand cleaner.

The only downside to this product is the fact that the "stainless" on the basket has turned rusty. It had slight rust spots after 7 months of use. Now that it's been 2 years almost the entire back of the basket is rusty. So far it's not staining my shower wall and soon I'll buy another to replace it. I can't seem to find anything like this with a better grade of stainless. At least here on Amazon they aren't terribly expensive. Wayfair for example wants over $50 and the manufacture sells them on their own website for $70.

They have a 2 year warranty (lifetime on pumps). I'll post an update about their warranty service once they respond to my request.

Edit: Contacted the manufacture about purchasing a replacement basket. It's $6 plus $15 for shipping. They implied that I must have used some chemical cleaner on the basket to cause the rust. Which I never have. They only warranty it against manufacture defects, which they don't consider rust being one of them.
on April 17, 2015
Just what our guest bathroom needed. Love the chrome look. I installed it with screws instead of the adhesive provided. Just wish they made these things larger in size.
review image review image
on March 9, 2008
Installation is easy if you keep the (included) silicone off the double-sided tape. But... get the tape "wet" with the silicone (woops, I did this) and you'll have to prop the system up to keep them in place while the silicone dries. I have an adjustable ladder that did the trick nicely while things set up overnight. The apparatus has been rock solidly-attached to the wall for about a month now. The tray is sufficiently sized to hold stuff equivalent in size to about 5 or so cans of shaving cream, or one and a few tubes of misc. shower goops. The hooks underneath can double as "scrubby-puff-ball" hangers and razor cradles @ the same time.

Each "pump" is a bit judicious with the amount that is dispensed - so they do cut down on product waste. I would get these again for a new bath/shower.
on November 16, 2013
I don't expect stainless steel at this price point, but chrome plating on the basket should last more than a year. You would think the manufacturer would know this would be used in a humid environment. The dispensers have worked well for us.

IF you buy this product, I would highly encourage you to do two things. First, remove the dispensers and spray the basket with enamel or something similar as a rust preventative. Second, when replacing dispensers, leave them so there's 1/8" clearance between the basket & the dispenser containers. As purchased, they're touching and it can make it difficult to remove the dispensers.

Pros:
- Good styling
- Dispensers work as anticipated
- Reduces shower clutter

Cons:
- Rusts
- Rusts
- RUSTS!!
- Dispensers are too close to basket
on February 7, 2016
This is AWESOME! It's so easy to install. HOWEVER... I made the priming of the pump so much more difficult than it should have been. In the directions, it says to press the dispense button with your finger over the nozzle to create a vacuum effect. I put my finger over it (once) and of course, it did not work. You have to do that about 6 times. Once I got the hang of it, this thing was a breeze! It holds a full 12 ounce bottle of shampoo and conditioner. Its very pretty and sturdy. The amount of shampoo that comes out is about a nickel' size so I know I will not be wasting product as fast.
on January 31, 2009
This products is a great design and we liked it until the chrome shelf rusted very badly after about 18 months. The pump bottles worked great and it stayed in place and never fell. It's too bad that they can't make the chome part better quality.
on October 11, 2015
Very disappointed, the dispensers will not dispense any liquid thicker than watered down dish soap! The dispensers do not have a "pump" like dispense, but more of a "hold" open drain function. So, thin, watered down liquids are no problem, but, if you use a thick shampoo or conditioner, the dispensers are useless.