Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Learn more

on April 18, 2007
This fram is so easy to put together that I'm ordering another one. You don't need any tools and it goes together in a snap. I bought the queen size and had it together in less than 20 minutes. It's good and solid and I've had no problems with it at all.
on May 13, 2011
The bed frame arrived quickly and in good shape other than for some scratches, not surprising since the parts have no protective wrapping whatsoever. Beware, the instruction manual includes instructions for two different frames, in two languages. Once I realized I had been using the wrong instructions, assembly was simple for one person. The frame seems quite solid. Unfortunately, however, it squeaks, creaks and rattles so much that it will wake me up every time I move. I'm returning it ASAP, and not looking forward to disassembling it and trying to cram it back inside the very tight box.
on July 4, 2010
I assembled this frame by myself without much problem, and without any tools. It does take a little bit of reading to figure it out, but that's to be expected with a frame with an additional crossbar, and that can adjust to fit many bed sizes. The black paint scratched off a bit in assembly, but it's not like anyone's going to look closely at it anyway. As another reviewer noted, it is high enough with the glide feet (I don't know about the wheels) to fit under-the-bed plastic storage containers. We are using it for our Cal King, and the crossbar makes it feel very stable in the center.
on January 14, 2016
My husband and I have been sleeping on our bed going on 10 years. It sat on the free metal frame that came with the bed. After a couple of our grandkids jumped on our bed and the frame collapsed, we knew we needed a new bed frame. After searching for a couple of days for an affordable frame with good ratings, I decided to buy this one. It came by Amazon Prime two days later. We assembled it and placed our bed on top. Much to our surprise, this frame truly revolutionized the comfort of our bed. We must not have realized that our previous frame must have fallen apart and the straw that broke the camel's back was when the kids jumped on it, cause two of the metal legs to bend in. Our bed just feels so much more comfortable! This frame does have a middle bar, which our old one did not. It also does not have wheels which is good because we have wood floors and the other one slid away from the wall so easily. Truly, we just love the frame and our having much better nights sleep because our mattress and box springs are much better supported.
on October 6, 2009
I received this relatively quick and in good shape. The instructions had ripped up a bit during the shipment and were a little hard to read but not too bad. I had never put together a bed frame before so it took me a couple trial and errors attaching the center support beam but I finally got it. Took me about 45 minutes to piece together and then put my boxspring and mattress on by myself. Sturdy, doesn't squeak, looks exactly like the picture and is a good height. Pretty good deal with the free shipping.
on November 7, 2013
The frame is solid. Easy to assemble, no need for tools. It does not have wheels but pegs which make it not slide around (its on carpet). I ordered one for my King Bed and it fits perfectly. The black color is also a plus. The frame does not squeak in any situation. =-) Would buy again and recommend.
on April 27, 2014
This is a replacement for a platform bed I had, and I've used the old platform slats with this frame. Works OK, but this frame really seems to need a proper box spring.

The build was easy; no tools required, and fits King/Queen/CA King sizes. This unit has six risers instead of wheels; I'm using it with additional risers I already had, with give it a bit more lift. The old headboard from my platform bed worked OK, though I had to drill out the holes in the frame to fit the slightly larger machine screws in the headboard. It's kind of a jury-rig job, but it works fine.

The frame is sturdy enough, and time will tell if it holds up; I think it has a bit of flex to the frame, and the center bar has supports on each end, but not the middle; this produces a bit of flex. I'm sure you can get a sturdier frame from one of the name brand bed manufacturers, but this one was very inexpensive and had free delivery. I think it'll hold up OK.
on October 19, 2009
Seeing as how most of the reviews were 4 to 5 stars I figured I'd take a chance. To my surprise it was worth the money and the risk.

When I recieved the frame the set up was very simple and I had zero problems putting it together. You really can't say much about a simple bed frame but I will say this. Your bed is most likely to last longer due to the center bar support helping your boxsprings from giving way in the center where most weight accumulats over time. The bed feels more sturdy and firm, and hardly any squeeking or motion transfer causing little to no disturbance to the person sleeping next to you. Granted it may not be the same for all but there must be similarities for most. It's a solid design that I think most beds should have, instead of just a rectangle or square fit with no center support. the little things make a difference and in the world of sleep where you spend a great deal of your life, shouldn't be taken lightly. I've honestly noticed I a better nights rest than before, but thats just me and like I've said it may not be the same for most.
on July 17, 2011
The K45G Heavy Duty Queen Metal Bed Frame came in a box that was very easy to move from the front door to upstairs where it was to be used. Importantly, the directions were easy and the frame, once it was put together, measured exactly right to fit the queen size foundation that it had to support. There is not really a lot to say about a bed frame it it does is job of supporting the bed, and this one does. I do like that the feet allow you to push the bed around, but I added carpet pushers so that this is somewhat easier to accomplish.
on February 4, 2013
The reason I have to give 2 star is because, it makes a lot of noise when you wake up out of your bed and it will surely disturb your parter on the bed. Very irritating. It never stopped doing that. For Queen it is not making noise but for King , yes it does.