Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$16.50 - $22.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on July 5, 2011
I have 2 blond children who are going to summer camp for the first time this year. I was concerned about them getting sunburned so I searched high and low for sun hats. Plenty out there for babies, not so much for older kids. Both of my children love these hats, they are 7 and 9 and I ordered the large, and they fit great.
on September 11, 2014
My 4 y o (unofficial albino) son gets a sun burn at the mere mention of pool, beach, or outdoors. I hate coating his hair in sunblock, but I also hate skin cancer. This awesome little hat saves the day! Dear son thinks the sharks are cool, and likes that he can choose which color/side to wear in and which to wear out. I like how nicely it fits with the draw cord, how wide the brim is, and that it is SPF 50. A great alternative to having to sit on top of him while he throws a tantrum because he hates sitting still to get covered in sunblock. I use a long sleeve rash guard as well at the pool, and end up having to smother him in very little lotion.

The hat does get ridiculously floppy when it gets wet (the wide brim suddenly turns into blinders, which are great for show horses in parades but not so great on small humans), but I'm pretty sure every wide brimmed hat would do the same.
on November 12, 2015
I ordered the Large for my 4 year old. He is in the 90th percentile and closer to a 5 year old in size. This fit him perfectly! We took it to the beach, and he wore it everyday, and like the sharks on it. I think he can wear it for about a year or so till he'd need something bigger.
on September 17, 2014
San Diego safari park was ridiculous. 100 degrees and dry. This hat looked great on him 3 y/o, more importantly , helped keep the rays from scorching. It even dried quick after he got it soaked at seaworld. Machine wash and dried.
on August 4, 2013
This is our second Tuga sun hat. We chose the red tiki a year or more ago for our preschool aged son. We all loved how it looked on, how durable it was/is and how protected it kept his face and neck. When you are a Scots-Irish California native, sun protection is key! The chin strap is also a great thing for an active guy.

A couple of months ago when Red was clearly no longer fitting [but still looked new] I asked him what he wanted as a new hat. "This one, but Green!" Done. Works as advertised, durable, great looking, well priced. Everything a mom wants. For the record, my little guy is H A R D on things. Greenie is shaping up to wear just as well [I hope for as long!] as Red did - in parks, pools and the Pacific.
on April 3, 2016
I have a very pale little boy with snow white hair and white skin and scalp that practically smokes when it hits the sun. This hat has worked perfectly. Never a burn - protects face, neck and scalp 100%. He finds it comfortable and unobtrusive enough to never complain that it's on (huge for us) or try to sneak it off in the pool. Mechanism to shorten strap works exwell cellentwell to keep secured to previously mentioned pale scalp.
on July 17, 2015
It fit as expected, which is to say a little loose because I bought a Large for my 4-year-old knowing he has a huge head and wanting him to get more than a year's use out of it. He loves the sharks, the color is great, the material is soft, and the straps don't seem like they will be annoying. Haven't tried it out at the beach, but we are happy so far.
on June 14, 2013
Bought this for my 1yr old nephew. Ok I admit he has a big head, so I purchased a medium. Still too small. Was unable to figure out if these hats were for babies (under 1) or for toddlers (2-4). How ever the company was great about my having to return the item.
It seem like good quality, just wished the specified the sizes better.
on July 20, 2016
This is an awesome company with great customer service. We had a package stolen off our front porch and they refunded half our money, even though they didn't need to, and immediately sent out new hats. Really, really like this company. Hats are also quality, we've used them for years - the tie is nice to keep the hat on the "I don't want a hat!!" little boy's head, and the seem very comfy, perfect brim size where it provides shade but doesn't block vision.
on May 16, 2016
4 stars only because the brim is so very wide. I chose large for my 6yo and it fits fine and possibly will be able to wear next year (if it doesn't get lost or damaged this summer season). My son picked the design (blue tiki) and he likes it so far. There is a slight stitching mistake on the top but I don't think it will be that noticeable.