Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 18, 2012
Had an older vacuum and wasn't sure if this was the right match for a Style 4 belt. It turns out that Style 4/5 means it works with either Style 4 or Style 5. Was a perfect fit (looks small out of the package, requires a little muscling into place) - the vacuum is back in business!
on October 28, 2010
i ordered the belts because i noticed that i would roll over things that should have been easily picked up, but weren't even though the motor / suction was strong so figured out i needed a new belt. even w/o instructions the arrows on the bottom told me exactly what to do and after removing the 5 screws (cleaned the roller brush, but not a necessity) the belt fit right in place and the vacuum was as good as new!! i've had this vacuum for at least 5 years and still works like a charm just replace filters and the belt for the first time and it's still going! dirt devil is just a nicely design vacuum cleaner.
on September 5, 2013
My Dirt Devil Upright Featherlite vacuum cleaner head was not picking up anything, but the attachments were functioning fine. Turned out to be a broken belt. Even though my vacuum cleaner said belt style 5 on the back, it said 4/5 on the manual and internet. 4/5 was tough to put on, but it is definitely the right size.
on July 22, 2014
Im not sure how many belts you are supposed to get, but I only got one in the package that said style 5. I would also like to point out that no dirt devil logo on the belt packaging just the belt.

The belt did in fact worked really well, I fixed my vacuum no problem.
Where is the other belt? it said 2pk.
on May 31, 2014
I don't need brand name replacement parts if the knock-offs work well and these do. Our babysitter ran over something that got caught in the belt and thus, melted the first belt. But the second has help up for over a year and work great.
on May 25, 2013
I received these belts in a plain bag from Crucial Vacuum Inc. They were advertised on Amazon as being in the original packaging, which is a red colored bag. The belts also have slightly different markings so they are not originals (OEM). I don't mind purchasing knock off products from time to time, but at least tell me. Don't market your product as the original if it's not! SIMPLE AS THAT!

I have not tested the durability of the belt yet so I cannot speculate on the quality as of yet.
I gave one star, not for the quality, which actually may be ok since I haven’t used it yet, but for misleading your customers by thinking we were getting the OEM belts and packaging.

If you display a red Dirt Devil package with two belts inside on the Amazon website, then that is exactly what should be shipped to my door!
on July 8, 2013
I chose this rating because the item arrived on time and is seller described. I would recommend this product to anyone that has a vacuum that matches this product to have on hand in case if the belt they have breaks.
on October 13, 2012
I've purchased these belts a few times. I would not recommend vaccuming "shaggy" carpet with these belts cause each time I have, the belts have busted. I thought it was simply a coincidence, but each time i vacuumed the same shaggy carpet, the belt bust. Other than that, the belts work fine.
on October 26, 2013
The original belt lasted for 5 months when it started to overheat. The overheating expanded the belt just enough that it would slip off the brushes. Naturally, I got some replacement belts. They immediately had the same issue and one of them even broke in half. When I put the old one back on, it took twice the time to heat up enough to slip.

I cannot remember what model vacuum that I had, but it was cheap. I know that the issue is in the vacuum, but these belts should have been the same quality as the original belt.
on April 20, 2012
I wasn't aware vacuum belts needed to be replaced regularly, even if they aren't broken. My vacuum wasn't working very well at all and I was looking at buying a new one for around $100. Someone mentioned replacing the belt first and I had already checked the belt previously, and it wasn't broken so I didn't think it needed replacing. Surprise! I ordered these belts and when I removed the old one and put this one on and vacuumed for the first time, it was like a brand new vacuum! I was so amazed! and delighted! And saved me $100!

See 1 answered question