Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Xbox 360 Component HD AV Cable
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 9, 2008
My son's xbox 360, had been working for a year with no problems, but last week the picture started to blink on and off, I notice if I moved the cable the picture would clear up. I figured the cable was bad so I thought I'd just buy another regular AV cable like the one that came with the system.

But my sons TV is high definition so I thought why not try this HD cable because it is actually cheaper then the regular AV xbox 360 cable. I thought since it cost less the picture probably won't be as good.
Was I WRONG!!

The pictures is unbelievable, like in Lego Star Wars with the regular AV cable that came with it, the picture was good but the light saber was always a little blurry. With this new HD cable it is all Crystal Clear, the color is amazing and this cable COST LESS!!

If you have a HD TV don't wait for your regular AV cable to go on your xbox 360 get this cable. And yes with the new HD cable the picture stopped blinking on/off.
on January 8, 2009
I purchased this cable because the hdtv/tv selector switch on my original cable failed. I had to tear the old cable apart and rig the selector switch. Once i did that the original cable worked perfectly, but i figured i should get a new one on the way.

I ordered this type instead if the microsoft cable because it was cheaper and looks like a better cable. This is one of those times that looks can be decieving.

With this cable i get ghosting and color glitches that are not there with the microsoft cable.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS ITEM. BUY THE MICROSOFT CABLE, IT WORKS, THIS ONE DOESN'T.
on July 17, 2014
Grandson's Xbox 360 didn't come w/ a component video cable and the HDMI connector was broken on the TV he was going to use. I read that some of the aftermarket cables wouldn't work but gave this one a try and works just as good as when we were using the HDMI connection.

Also has a composite video connection is you have a old TV.
on July 3, 2013
I have a first generation xbox 360 and I needed a component cable that included optical audio. This cable actually had a better connection than my original 360 cable that came with the system. The optical audio port worked flawlessly as well. Definitely recommend this one.
on January 1, 2011
These cords work perfectly, there is only two problem I have with them. First off the cords do not look like the picture above, it is a really weird green color, and the five cords at the ends are split off so they get all over the place. Secondly, the portion that plugs into the Xbox is way to bulky, and thus prohibiting the wireless network adapter from being snapped into place.

Other than that, I have had no problems with the picture, or audio. Well worth the $18 I paid.
on December 25, 2011
This cable seemed like a good choice, but I, like several others who bought the cable, get weird lines and ghost images over half of the screen. Sometimes even the picture would not show if the wire was not bent the right way so I had to reinforce it with plastic covering. This helped a little bit but eventually the wire just stopped working altogether and I couldn't get it to work no matter how much I manipulated it. Very disappointed. Will try out Microsoft's version to see if it works better.
on February 19, 2011
I have one of the first Xbox 360s with no HDMI out. No complaints other than them using Fed-Ex. (meh) Plugged it in and am now enjoying the a way crisper, clearer picture. There are 2 yellow outs that aren't marked as audio out or yellow video, so just follow the cord up to the base and use the yellow next to the red to complete the audio portion of hooking it up.
on August 8, 2012
This product is something I needed to record game-play from the Xbox and it works great. There is very little quality drop and the addition of the optical out is helpful for surround sound systems.
on March 13, 2011
What a buy! This worked for what I needed it for. Allot less than the local places I've priced. Fast delivery, good packaging and at a bargain.
on March 9, 2010
I had my doubts but decided to purchase this product for the price and it turned out great. Makes images on the TV perfect.